31. Step-Lovers - Stheo

AN: Rare Pair Week, March 1st - 7th

Requester: @theshadowultima

AU: Theo isn't evil, Theo and Stiles' Parents aren't dead and divorced, Claudia is remarried to Theo's Father since the boys were 8.

Kinks: Step-Brothers, Nerds, and Jocks,

———-
Stiles: 18
Theo: 19
———-

December 19th, 2013
7:32 AM

Claudia was running through the house, tying loose ends and shoving things in her bag before heading to Vancouver. They were going to her Step Mothers for Christmas. She was ignoring her stepson Theo since he was refusing to go. "Who the hell is that?" Claudia groaned as the doorbell rang. She glared at Theo.

"Hell if I know," he shrugged.

She rolled her eyes and stormed over to the door to answer it. "Stiles," She said, surprised, pulling him into a hug. He looked behind her and raised his eyebrows when he saw all the suitcases behind her, his step-father coming down with a baby bag, and his little brother in his hands.

"Hey, Stiles, are you coming with us?" He asked, and Stiles sighed.

"You forgot, didn't you..." Stiles muttered. His mother had made a big deal about him never coming up to Canaan and visiting her. This is why he never came to visit her because she goes to hang out with friends or forgets. She guilt-tripped him for thanksgiving when he once again stayed in Beacon Hills.

———-
6:02 PM
Claudia had managed to get Stiles not to return to Beacon Hills with a promise of returning to him immediately after Christmas Morning. Stiles' old room was turned into his Step-Father's Office, which had been turned into a Nursery. He had to stay in the guest room out in the backyard shed. He didn't like staying there since it was damp and infested with Spiders, so he set up camp in the living room.

Stiles was cleaning his glasses on his shirt as Theo descended the stairs. Stiles looked him up and down. "What?" Theo muttered, getting a jug of milk out of the fridge and chugging it. Stiles turned up his nose and continued typing on his computer.

"Where are you going," He asked.

"To a party... do I look nice or what," Theo asked, showing off a little, flexing and lifting his shirt to show his abs. Stiles rolled his eyes and tisked. "What the hell are you thinking, femboy," Theo growled. Stiles and Theo had never got along.

"I just think it's interesting, that's all," Stiles said, and Theo raised his eyebrow, "Don't you think you should turn in your final assignment before you go out and fraternize?" Stiles asked.

"Fucking shit! I forgot!" Theo gulped as Stiles chuckled. They didn't attend the same high school but were in the same online college course for dual enrollment. Stiles could see that Theo was one of 3 students that haven't turned in the assignment yet. "Come on. You have already done yours. Could you please do me a solid?" Theo asked, and Stiles laughed.

"You forgot... you should stay home and do it,"

"Stiles, come on, please! Olivia is going to be there, and we are already on thin ice, and you are so smart and-" Theo stopped as Stiles shook his head. Theo held back from growling, Stiles knew about shifters because of Scott, but he didn't know that Theo was one yet. Stiles followed Theo's gaze to his laptop. He quickly shut it as Theo jumped forward to steal it. He knew Stiles organized and saved every assignment and note on his computer.