44. Not Your Only Fan - Steter

Photo Made with Bing
AN: Hey Guys, I like this storyline. If you want a sequel or a series of one-shots in this AU called 'Triton Variant,' I'll work on it. If you comment, it will be more likely to be worked on sooner than later. Always feel free to comment on my one-shots and story because I have no other way to know what you guys like or don't like; thank you for reading, and enjoy! <3
Also: Unrelated to this one-shot, Would people like more Intersex Stiles one-shots? or even Cuntboy Stiles.

TW: Covid, Dub/Con
Term: Heat Knots are painful knottings in an Omega's body that are inflamed and swollen sex glands that can make Omega writhe in pain. Some can be on the outside of the body, and most are inside of the body. Cures: Massaging, Heat Pads, Sex, Orgasm
AU: Stiles' first name is Magnum. Stiles took the bite in season 1, Made Up Lore, SHifter Varient Covid, OnlyFans.
Kinks: Older/Younger, Size Difference, Beta/Omega, Biter/Bitee, Rough, Slicking Up, Lactation, Virgin
Kink Level: 3/10, Partially Smutty

———-
Magnum 'Stiles' Stilinski: 18, Omega Fox, 5 foot
Peter Hale: 40, Beta, 7 ft 9
———-

November 12th, 2020
1:10 AM

Gym Room at Hale Loft, Downtown Beacon Hills, California

   Peter honestly didnt know who was in the Gym when he walked in but was glad when he found Stiles was the only one there. He smirked cockily and deliberately walked in front of him at the elliptical so his pheromones spread into Stiles' nose.

   "Fuck you, you know not to do that," Stiles snapped as everyone in the building knew he was in heat. This 18-floor loft building wasn't big enough to keep all of the Hale-McCall Pack's pheromones at bay.

   "Oops, sorry, I must have forgotten, bitch," Peter chuckled, and Stiles huffed, continuing to use the elliptical.

   It has been almost ten months since COVID-19 hit the United States. Lucky shifters had gotten a heads up as many psychics had foreseen the shifter variant coming soon after. The Triton Variant was very deadly, and only amongst shifters, over 50% of those who have had it survived... so needless to say, the Hale-McCall Pack took this very seriously.

   After the Hale House burned down, Derek was a bit superstitious and very equipped while renovating this loft building... and the second one was just how things turned out. He was renovating it to either move out and become the landlord or make it the new Pack Spot. He had Pentagon-level security, Spells cast by Deaton, and Witches to flame-proof the building and hide it from anyone with malintent.

   It was an easy decision for everyone in the pack to move back in February immediately, but Scott and Derek had to convince Stiles to let Peter, Deucalion, and Chris Argent move in. Stiles didn't want to go anywhere without his father, but the Sheriff forced him to when he discovered this virus was more deadly to shifters. Being the Sheriff, he couldn't just be under quarantine. He was in a Sheriff's house with the rest of the world.

Thank the gods that supernatural crime has been non-existent in Beacon Hills. It seemed like every supernatural creature was taking this virus seriously, and it was a natural selection for those who didn't follow the rules.

   Stiles hated this living situation, but he hated it even more that he had to say goodbye to high school a year earlier than he intended. At least he got to spend it with his pack while they did classes on Zoom.