40. Virginski - Stisaac

———-
Stiles: 18
Isaac: 19
———-
12:03 AM
Stiles was getting ready for bed after being stood up for his date. He was pretty crushed because he liked Harry. He was a nice guy from Devenford who was human, a nice change from being surrounded by werewolves. Harry wasn't ready to come out. He thought it was too risky to date a few towns away.

He started unbuttoning his shirt. It was a fancy restaurant... at least he got to have lobster. He heard someone knocking on his window. "Isaac? Why are you on my roof?" Stiles asked after he walked over and opened the window.

"Malia and I are fighting... and my father is pissed. Do you think I can stay here tonight?" Isaac asked, "I can sleep on the floor, and I don't snore,"

"Of course, you can... I am just still confused about how you got on my roof," Stiles asked, as it was difficult for Scott to get on his roof because of how narrow and steep it was. Stiles helped Isaac inside and closed the window. They were slightly awkward since she started dating Isaac when Malia broke up. It was dark in Stiles' room, so the only light was the full moon shining in the windows.

"You look beautiful," Isaac said as Stiles was wearing a lilac patterned silk shirt and deeper purple dress pants... he hadn't been on a date with another guy, so he overthought his attire.

"Er... thank you," Stiles' porcelain skin tinged red.

"Scott told me you were going on a date. How did it go? Is he here?" Isaac asked, and Stiles sighed. He couldn't keep anything to himself anymore.

"He stood me up..." Stiles sighed, and Isaac finally knew why Stiles didn't seem like himself. He was upset. Isaac had never seen him upset. "Do I have a neon sign above my head saying 'virgin'?" Stiles mumbled, crossing his arms and flopping back on his bed.

"If you did, then he wouldn't have stood you up," Isaac said, and Stiles looked at him. "Look, I didn't mean it like that. The guy is a jerk. He should have at least texted you he wasn't coming,"

"I don't understand why someone would ghost me," Stiles said. Truly, he didn't get why people didn't show up without words about it. "Am I just that unattractive for him to see me and skid off?"

Isaac took off his shoes and sat beside Stiles, "Dude, you are hot,"

"Yeah, that's why Malia left me for you," Stiles sighed. He would jab at people when they tried to be nice to him.

"Maybe you just don't know this, but the pack checks you out," Isaac said, and Stiles forced an annoyed laugh. "No, Lydia, Kira, and Malia all like how sweet and smart you are. The guys have to breathe through their noses because you smell," Isaac said

"What? I shower every day, sometimes twice," Stiles said, offended.

"No, you don't smell bad. It's hard to explain," Isaac stumbled over his words. 

Stiles looked at him like 'I'm waiting' for him to explain. Stiles always called them mouth breathers, but Isaac would show Stiles what happened when they breathed through their nose around him. He grabbed a pillow and took a big whiff resulting in his pupils dilating, his eyes glowing gold, and he shifted within several seconds.