*Noah Park*

╰┈➤ ENGLISH NAME-NOAH KIM

╰┈➤ KOREAN NAME-KIM HARU

╰┈➤BIRTHDAY-11TH AUGUST 1994

╰┈➤ ZODIAC SIGN-LEO

╰┈➤ BIRTHPLACE-KINGSTON UPON THAMES

╰┈➤ HEIGHT- 6'4

╰┈➤ WEIGHT - 59 kg

╰┈➤ BLOOD TYPE-A

╰┈➤ LIVES-SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA

╰┈➤ NICKNAMES-NEMO, NIKKI, NOSH, NOEL

FAMILY

╰┈➤ KIM DAVID[FATHER]

╰┈➤ PARK DANI[MOTHER]

╰┈➤ KIM HANA[ADOPTED SISTER]

 CAREER INFORMATION

╰┈➤ TRAINEE DATE|2010

╰┈➤ DEBUT DATE|2013

COMPANY|Big Hit Entertainment.

GROUP|BTS.

POSITION|Main dancer, vocalist

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FACTUAL INFORMATION

╰┈➤ He was born to a Korean-British Father and a Full Korean Mother. His mother died due to the miscarriage of their Third child. His Father raised him with the name 'Noah' which is now on his birth certificate.

╰┈➤ With some family still living in, Noah was taught to speak Korean as well as English to communicate with the family which his father had kept in touch with.

╰┈➤ Noah is the eldest sibling.

╰┈➤ Jin claimed that Noah is better at controlling the Maknae's in situation where the oldest are not there because he is used to calming down children due to his sibling. 

╰┈➤ He is such a mood.

╰┈➤ Clumsy as hell, way more clumsy than namjoon.

╰┈➤ Loves to ice skate.

╰┈➤ Would have probably been a figure skater if he couldn't be an idol. 

 ╰┈➤ Is color-blind but still as a good fashion sense.

╰┈➤ Loves going on late night walks, will take Namjoon with him sometimes. 

╰┈➤ Loves chocolate and Ramen.

╰┈➤ Likes eating Ice cubes.

╰┈➤ Dad Jokes

 ╰┈➤ Has a cat named Loki.

 ╰┈➤4th member to be revealed.

╰┈➤ Has a really aesthetic room.

╰┈➤ Was originally going to be an actor, but Big Hit decided to put him in BTS 

╰┈➤ Scared of bugs, spiders and snakes.

╰┈➤ Quotes memes a lot.

╰┈➤ Can play the Violin.

╰┈➤ He is a living meme.

╰┈➤ A very big crack head. Don't leave him and the maknae's alone in the same room without someone else in there.

╰┈➤ He is the fourth Eldest in the group, but he spends his time mostly with the maknae line.

╰┈➤ He can cook, but doesn't do it often.

╰┈➤ Noah had been in a lot of scandals with different idol's.

╰┈➤ Is always tired and will go to sleep whenever he is free.

 ╰┈➤ Big marvel and Anime fan.

╰┈➤ Loves Attack on Titan. Will randomly start singing my war.

╰┈➤ The boys claimed that Noah is the best hugger out of all of them. And he is the easiest to talk to, he might not be able to solve their problems, but he will make sure that they know he is there for them always.

╰┈➤ The Maknae line cling to him a lot. (There was even a YouTube compilation about the maknae being clingy to Noah)

╰┈➤ Secretly is a Huge Blink. 

╰┈➤ His 5-year-old sister has a crush on Taehyung and Hoseok. She said when she grew up, she will marry one of them. To which Noah decides to sass her.

╰┈➤ He really loves BLACKPINK.