Ships(Hyung Line)edited

1) Seokjin(Nojin)

╰┈➤ The dad joke couple

╰┈➤Loves to make dad jokes to each other.

╰┈➤Teaches Jin English whenever he can.

╰┈➤ Scolds Noah when he breaks something, tries acting like he is mad but seeing noah's sad face and that pout kills him. You will probably find them in the nearest ice cream shop.

╰┈➤ Always makes Jin laugh.

╰┈➤ Teaching noah to cook.

╰┈➤ Jin and suga are the only ones who call him Haru.

╰┈➤ Jin loves hugging Noah and placing his head on top of his when they have nothing to do.

╰┈➤ Gives surprise kisses to Noah (on the forehead or cheek)

╰┈➤ Likes to play Mario Kart always, so that Jin can laugh at his defeat.

╰┈➤ Having deep conversations at night.

╰┈➤ Jin loves this kid.

2) Yoongi(YoRu)

╰┈➤ The cuddle couple

╰┈➤ Noah will always be the first one to listen or read his new songs.

╰┈➤ Facepalm whenever Noah and namjoon breaks something.

╰┈➤ Army and the members know not to mess with Noah, unless if they want to fell the wrath of yoongi's deadly fury. Ever since they met back in 2012 he felt like he needed to protect this man child. Would always be his silence bodyguard. 

╰┈➤ Noah is the only person that can wake him up without a fight or chaos.

╰┈➤Yoongi would literally do anything for Noah without complaint.

╰┈➤Loves the boy. Even if Noah is sometimes a stupid crackhead, he will always be yoongi's stupid crackhead.

3)Hoseok(NoHo)

╰┈➤ The sunshine couple

╰┈➤ Noah will always give him a big hug for always giving them energy.

╰┈➤ Always smiling to each other.

╰┈➤ Randomly starts to laugh when they look at each other.

╰┈➤ Goes shopping together.

╰┈➤ Gossips a lot while doing their skincare.

╰┈➤ Always comes to noah's room to talk to him when he is having a bad day.

╰┈➤ Wears noah's clothes when he misses him.

╰┈➤ Most of the time they sleep together at noah's room since it feels like home.

4) Namjoon(RN)

╰┈➤ The clumsy couple

╰┈➤ Clumsy as fuck. If you put them together, they will cause destruction.

✨Namjoon I swear to god, just stop breaking my cups.

Then stop breaking mine, you little shi-✨

╰┈➤Namjoon always goes to Noah whenever he needs a break from everything.

╰┈➤ Like to have deep conversation about life, work, anything.

╰┈➤ Noah helps namjoon for international interviews when they are outside the country.

╰┈➤Namjoon is the only person that knows about Noah's 3am walks, and is the only one Noah allows accompanying him in the walks. It's a time when you feel like the whole world is asleep and only they both are there. No one can judge them, no cameras, just them.

╰┈➤ They are like real life siblings.

╰┈➤ Respects Namjoon a lot, and loves him, but won't say it out loud.

Authors Note

Hey guys, This is my first story, so I wanted to get a review on it and please vote.

And if you guys have any request, pls say.

And I will update whenever I am free.

Bye.