Soompi

Soompi

Breaking news

World's biggest boy band BTS, member Noah Kim release's his second album "Memories of love".

The album shocked everyone, with its emotional and meaningful lyrics, and how well viewers could see it in the music video.

The Music video got 10 million view within an hour of its release.

This album started with the song Photograph, from the lyrics it showed Noah's childhood to his present life. It showed all the member from BTS, his Father, his sister, ARMY'S and everything he loved. It's the type of song everyone can relate to. It showed how far he reached.

Second was castle on the hills. This was one was specially made for the BTS members, as Noah himself stated. This MV showed us all the things they went together and every hardship they faced, but in the end they were still there for each other.

Third one was Bad Habits. This one has a deeper meaning. This showed all the bad habits Noah used to have, he used to starve himself for days to loss weight, He used to vomit all the food he ate so that he won't gain weight all the bad habits he had in total. Noah stated that He changed when he met his brothers and he started to get better when the people who love him help him change.

Fourth one was Shivers. This was about the shivers he gets from doing the things he likes. The MV showed concerts and him in his room writing music, playing instruments, watching Anime and all that stuff. But what got people interested was the hints of his love life, and by the end of the video we can confirm that he is dating someone.

The fifth one is Golden hour. We don't even need to say how much this song was a masterpiece. It was beautiful. It showed how much in love he was with the girl who he is in love with. 

Sixth one is Happier, It's about moving on. It showed on how Noah was unhealthy still in love with his ex-girlfriend, the same one he wrote about on golden hour and shivers. It showed that he finally accepted it even it breaks his heart to not let he go, but seeing her happier with another guy than she was with him, told he that he had to move on.

And last, love yourself. This one was about how being in love with his ex-girlfirend changed his mental health and on how much he tried his best to fit her type but in the end failed. From the lyrics, he told us that above everything, we should always learn how to love yourself first.

Definitely a masterpiece of an album the world has ever seen.

 Noah definitely made Millions of people cry with the music video of one of the song in the album "Photograph". 

Noah himself quoted :

"The songs that I wrote reminded me of the people I love, and this album was especially made for them. Since it was for the people I love, I made sure that everyone who hears it will know how much I love them, and they can hear it from the way I sing that I care for them. And some were for myself and people like me who are going through the same thing."

And that's not just it, 

"Memories of Love got nominated for the Grammy Awards for 2023. And got nominated for many other awards to.

But in a recent interview just after the release, Noah stated that he didn't want to win a Grammy alone, but he wanted to win it with the rest of BTS together. This showed the actual behaviour of Noah, and people can't stop loving him.

Armies are so excited, happy and emotional for Noah.

#Bts, #noahkim, #memoriesoflove, are trending on Twitter worldwide.

The album is keeping on breaking records since one day of its release.

You can hear it on Spotify, Apple Music and YouTube.