Koreaboo

Koreaboo News: BTS Members Announce Military Enlistment and Hiatus Plans

November 2, 2022

SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA - In a major announcement that has resonated deeply with fans worldwide, all seven Korean members of BTS—RM, Jin, Suga, J-Hope, Jimin, V, and Jungkook—have confirmed their plans to enlist in the military. American member Noah Kim will take a long hiatus due to health reasons.

The news was delivered during a press conference hosted by Big Hit Entertainment. The members each took the opportunity to share their thoughts on the upcoming changes.

RM stated, "We have always known that this day would come, and we are ready to fulfill our duties. It's an honor to serve our country, and we hope our fans will understand and support us during this time."

Jin, who will be the first to enlist, said, "I will miss our fans dearly, but this is a responsibility we all must take on. I promise we will come back stronger."

Suga added, "This is a time for reflection and growth. I am grateful for everything we have achieved and look forward to what lies ahead."

J-Hope commented, "We are taking this step together, as a team. Our bond is unbreakable, and we hope our fans will keep supporting us."

Jimin mentioned, "This is not a goodbye but a see-you-later. We will come back with more stories to tell and more music to share."

V expressed, "I will miss performing and seeing our fans. But I know this is important, and I hope to return with new experiences and inspiration."

Jungkook reassured fans, "This is a new chapter for us. Thank you for your endless support, and we promise to come back and make you proud."

Noah Kim, the American member of BTS, announced his hiatus due to health reasons. "I need to take this time to focus on my health and well-being. It's a difficult decision, but it's necessary. I will be cheering on my brothers and working on getting better. Thank you for understanding."

Fans' Reactions

The announcement has sparked a wave of reactions from fans worldwide. Here are some of the comments from Koreaboo's readers:

@ArmyLover92: "I can't believe this is happening! I'm so proud of them for serving their country, but I'm going to miss them so much. 💜"

@BTSForever: "Noah, please take care of yourself. Your health is the most important thing. We'll be waiting for you. 💕"

@HobiSunshine: "I support them 100%! It's sad, but this is part of life. Can't wait for their return! Fighting! 💪"

@JinIsMyWorld: "Jin oppa, be safe and come back healthy. We love you! 😭💜"

@SugaGenius: "It's going to be hard without their music for a while, but I'm glad they're taking their responsibilities seriously. Proud Army!"

@KookieMonster: "Jungkook, we'll miss you so much! Stay safe and come back stronger! 💖"

@NoahFanUK: "Health comes first, Noah. Take all the time you need to get better. We'll be here when you return. 💙"

As the members prepare for this significant new chapter in their lives, the global BTS ARMY stands united in support, eagerly awaiting the day when all eight members will be back together on stage.

For more updates on BTS and other K-pop news, stay tuned to Koreaboo.

-----------------------------------

please comment and don't be a silent reader.