More facts about Noah

╰┈➤Knows 7 languages ( English, Japanese, Chinese, thai,spanish,French,Korean)

╰┈➤loves coldplay.

╰┈➤ His most Iconic hair colours are Black, White, soft blue. Noah in white hair literally made jaws drop, since he looked like a character straight from an anime. Now the White hair kinda belongs to Noah. Nobody could pull the white hair as much as Noah did.

╰┈➤wears colourblind glasses (it looks so hot when he wears them- Jimin and half of the enitre female and male population and aslo the rest of the boys has to agree that he looks so hot)

╰┈➤favorite song is Yellow by coldplay and stay with me by miki Matsubara.

╰┈➤Likes broccolis.

╰┈➤Can handle spicey food.

╰┈➤Respects women. He respects everyone.

╰┈➤might be a people pleaser sometimes.

╰┈➤Lies really well.

╰┈➤ dosen't want the boys to be worried about him.

╰┈➤Want to be seen as the relible person in the group.

╰┈➤the boys are worried about him.

╰┈➤Had a crush on levi and gojo. (Jin had to give him a lecture on why crushing on them won't help him and that they are fictional characters')

╰┈➤Has depression and anxiety.

╰┈➤Noah might be one of the oldest but still the boys are overprotective of him.

╰┈➤He is the one who suggested the Love yourself concept.

╰┈➤Has a secret instagram account.

╰┈➤Loves Ice skating.

╰┈➤Would have became a Figure skater if he didn't have become an idol.

╰┈➤rarely cries.

╰┈➤Has a really good voice. If ARMY had to rate who had one of the best voice in bts it would be Noah.

╰┈➤Wants to voice act on an anime once.

╰┈➤A nerd at school.

╰┈➤The vent friend of the group.

╰┈➤got bullied in highschool for being korean.

╰┈➤dosen't like alcohol, but still drinks it.

╰┈➤Many idols adore him.

╰┈➤Has abs.

╰┈➤He did try to attempt suicide multiple times.

╰┈➤The second best dancer of the group.

╰┈➤The boys find his Busan dialect sexy.

╰┈➤Won most handsome face for 7 years straight, (2016,2017,2018,2019,2020,2021,2022)

╰┈➤really good at acting.

╰┈➤is over dramatic.

╰┈➤Has really good thick hair that is soft.

╰┈➤DIMPLESS.

╰┈➤Eats whatever is edible.

╰┈➤Has fast reflex.

╰┈➤when shy his cheeks turn really red.

╰┈➤Has pale skin.

╰┈➤Flexible as fuck.

╰┈➤Loves his cat.

╰┈➤Half of his gallery is filled with photos of him and his cat and the other half is with him and the boys.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Requests are open.

And pls don't be a silent reader and vote.

👋