Ships(Maknae Line)

5) Jimin(MiNo)

╰┈➤Loves hugging each other

╰┈➤ Going to Noah for advises.

╰┈➤ Always sitting on Noah's lap.

╰┈➤ Noah always compliments Jimin because of his insecurities.

╰┈➤ Gives a lot of kisses to Jimin (on the head or forehead or neck)

╰┈➤ Always flustered when Noah gives lots of love and compliments, and especially the neck kisses.

╰┈➤Loves to hear Noah talk English because it's hot when he talks

╰┈➤ Will Always make sure Jimin eats and sleeps properly .

6) Taehyung(TaeNo)

╰┈➤ The 4D Couple

╰┈➤ The 4D Couple.

╰┈➤ Will always prank members and the staff together.

╰┈➤ There was this one time when Noah walked to a restaurant and went in and took a long order from a family and just walked out of there, it was a dare from tae (and he was filming it).

╰┈➤ Always using weird face to each other.

╰┈➤ Learns dance from Noah.

╰┈➤ Will randomly go to Noah's room in the middle of the night and cuddle with him when he has a nightmare or can't sleep.

╰┈➤Loves hearing Noah talking English.(same reason as Jimin)

╰┈➤ In a way, all the members are 24/7 at Noah's room.

7) Jungkook(JunNo)

╰┈➤ Father and son couple

╰┈➤ Jungkook is Noah's baby.

╰┈➤ Noah was the first one Jungkook got close with.

╰┈➤ Noah always comforts Jungkook whenever he was getting hate or was homesick.

╰┈➤ Jungkook loves Filming Noah in his GCF.

╰┈➤ Noah is Junkook's photographer on their Twitter account.

╰┈➤Loves playing with Noah's hair, since it's really soft and smells nice.

╰┈➤Loves poking Junkook's nose.

╰┈➤ Noah buys JK snacks all the time and always restocks banana milk for the kid.

╰┈➤ Noah always steals Jungkook's clothes since its really baggy and comfortable.

╰┈➤ Noah and the maknae's have matching rings.

╰┈➤Loves hearing Noah speak English because he also find it hot and cool.

Authors Note

Hey to the people reading this... Is this good give me your honest replay because I feel like I am putting effort and people just don't read anything. So please give me a reply and pls don't be silent reader and you guys can give me request if you want. Also, chapter 1 and 2 is edited, so please check it out. 😘