Chapter 1 : The world of beast

Year 30XX...

The sky is full of flying car crossing over,  buildings full with robot going over from another to other and in some particular building which seems to be the heart of the city were tall enough that you can't almost sees its top.

In the top floor of the building, lies a figure looking so majestic sitting in his chair , crossing his slender leg with his slender finger playing on top of the table looking straight at the two figures in front of him .

One can tell that this figure is very handsome looking, with a shoulder-length shining black hair , charming fox eye with crystal clear blues pupil and a plum lips and a jade like skin perfecting his perfect face. One could almost mistaken him as a female.

But none of the figures in front of him tried to look into his face, both of them instead were suppressed by the aura of the man and can only look down.

"Say... Don't you know why I'm calling both of you here? " said the man.

"No... N..o we don't know " both of them said in sync.

" The reasons I called you here ,prime minister and chief is because I wanted to resign from my position as a general... "He, Liu Yi, age 35 yrs old were called the greatest general of all generations because of his worldwide achievement and the first mental power to achieve 3S in a young age.

After the 5th universe war , the universe is finally in peace and it's been 10 years after the memorable events and Liu Yi finally made up his mind to resign from his position .

" Wait..t wait you can't do this the world is still in need of you even though the 5th war is already gone, the peace in this planet must be maintain, "the man who seems to be the prime minister spoke out his statement.

" Yeah!! Without you what will happen to this planet" the chief also spoke out.

"Since when did I gave you permission to speak? " his voice is steady but contain a coldness in it.

Both of them shut up and continue to look down . Clearly they look very annoyed to be treated like that but they just can't say anything to expressed their unwillingness .

Liu Yi know both of them hates him but he just continue his attitude because he just want to get out from this position and live a free life without any burden , with his achievement he could life hundred years without needs to work and will never starve.
And he also doesn't have any needs to have a family, so he can live alone.

"Then.. I will go now, don't ever tried to find me anymore unless it's about war ... I have already sent email about my resignation"

Liu Yi gets up from his chair and took all his stuff into space bag and walks out of the room.

While the two watching him go they quickly contact someone and telling the other about Liu Yi.

"I'm sor...ry he keep on insisting to resign and he doesn't take no a...t at all" the prime minister explain while stuttering a few words

"......Useless" *tutt* the other caller quickly turn off the phone.He began to release all his mental power which resulting all people to tremble. He was really mad because he wanted to throw Liu Yi from his position by himself not by Liu Yi willingness.

He then quickly walks out from his office and enter his hover car and drive real fast to Liu Yi house.

"I will never let you have the life that you wants NEVER!!" From the moment Liu Yi rejected his love, he was treated as a fool by everyone else , his self-esteem were trample down by many people, now he had many influence he began to revenge one by one who treated him like shit and he almost success with Liu Yi but Liu Yi himself resign from his position.