Chapter 5 : Who is it?

The figures gradually arrived beside Liu Yi. If one sees him, they will know who it is.

The figure is probably a man judging from his body shape. The man is currently letting out a hot breath while looking at the youth sleeping face.

He kneels beside the bed, slowly takes out some unknown white powder from wrapped leaves that he brings along,

The man only takes a pinch of his fingers and carefully brings it to the Liu Yi mouth.

Those red rosy lips were slightly parted as they slowly let out a peaceful breath.

He was unconsciously taken away with those red lips, instead of putting the white powder, he lowered his lip until it reached only a few apart from Liu Yi lips.

Then it gradually go down......

The night were quiet, when there's a muffled sound inside the cave.

As if the owner was losing his breath by something.

The muffled sounds were suddenly lowered and gradually mixed into the death of night.

The next morning.....

The hunting teams were ready to set off from the tribe.

While everybody preparing, there's a sudden loud voices full of anxious.

If you move closely, you can hear what it say.

The one who spoke was a young female looking very scared as if she just looked at something terrible.

Every person who present there tried to calm her down.

"I... I.. Saw a beast outside the mountain while picking herbs... hick.. And then I was surprised to see *sobs* Pou.... hick... were eaten by a giant snake, I was so scared that I ran here very fast, "the girl is still crying pitifully.

While everyone heard the stories, everyone feels depressed in their heart .

Another beast was killed, it was a sad news towards the tribe.

But they can't do nothing since the giant snake were clearly not their opponent.

One adult snake can easily ate 100 beast.

So they giving up hope in trying to take back the corpse.

Even Zhang Zhou were in a mad state, since Pou is his son but as a father he can't even take his son body back to be buried.

He has a lot of sons and daughters and he love all of them equally.

Hearing one of his son were eaten by the giant snake , he was helpless.

Wei Qi who also a participant in the hunting tribes let out small sigh.

He also feels sad since Pou is very fond of him . Whenever he went Pou will asked him a lot of things even though most of his questions were nonsense.

He also feel distressed , if he was slightly stronger he can probably kill the snake.

Since he also was a snake species, of course he knows where the snake weak spot.

But the giant snake is very big and hard to kill with it thick scale.

" The hunting teams will be delayed first because of the giant snake existence.

Everyone can go back first while I will held a meeting to deal with the snake, " Zhang Zhou command the hunting teams.

While everyone dispersed, Zhou Zu were looking at the back of leader before he looks toward the northwest mountain.

He really doesn't had any slight feeling toward Pou. He just thought that this boy is really annoying at the past.

He parted ways and walked towards the cave Liu Yi were at.

Meanwhile.....

Since the caves were far away from other people, everyone couldn't hear what happening inside the caves.

The caves doesn't let out any sound until if you walked closer , you can heard a muffled groans coming inside.

And some hard breath can be heard clearly.

It's was Liu Yi and the man from last night.

Currently the man is under Liu Yi and groaning.

While Liu Yi grabbed the man necks with his hands, even though it was weaker since he's being drugged he still has the remaining strength.

Last night before the man could kiss Liu Yi he opened his eyes suddenly and held the man mouths with his hands.

Before Liu Yi could do other things the white powder were stuffed into Liu Yi mouth.

He was stunned and then knocked the person out.

Gradually till this morning, his body feel very hots al over.

He try to eased his desire while rubbed his 'thing'

But it doesn't work,he feel like he need someone to eased this sudden desire.

And subconsciously looked at the man who we're knocked out by him.

Ever since he was a soldier he never felt this kind of desire.

And know he was currently struggling in it.

The man who he knocked out is already woke up
At this moment that men looked at him with traces of desire and finally he couldn't bear it and jumped towards the man while his hand wrapped tightly at the mysterious man's neck and pinched it with effort.

This man is the one who made him like this, and he would kill him. A trace of blood shots is in the eyes of the youth.

Liu Yi who were in sea of desire finally woke up when he saw the man seems to stopped breathing.

This man suddenly turned into a snake formed and dissapear turn into bunch of light.

It's like all that happened was just his imagination.

The light slowly flew towards a giant beast outside the tribe who were currently sleeping.

Once the light enter the beast temple it open it's golden eye. Those eyes flashed with a hint of excitement.

This beast is the same beast who the females saw the giant snake, the snake looking around before it raised it giant towards some directions and slowly moved towards the place.

Back to Liu Yi.....

He looked as if he just wake up from his sleep, he was in trance trying to recalled back everything that happens.

He clearly was attacked by a man but somehow he can't recalled the man appearance, it's like he was dreaming earlier.

But seeing his bed in a mess, he knows it's not a dream at all.

(What happened?) He tried to stands when he saw his trousers were torn apart revealing his long white legs.

And under the torn trousers , there's some kind of brand left on his calf.

It's pattern is very gorgeous, with a white snake carved on it.

When he was indulged on the pattern. There was a sound outside his cave.

He stood up and walked towards the cave entrance.

It's was Zhou Zu, he never expected Zhou Zu to came to him this early morning.

While Zhou Zu looking at the youth, he smelled something exuding from Liu Yi.

It's a smelled of other beast marks.

Thinking of this he was furious.

And walked towards Liu Yi with a higher speed and held Liu Yi hands and tried to forced a kiss.

The author has something to say: The 1st ml is here~~~