Chapter 3 : Mate!!

So in another words, any kind of sub-beast can pregnant.... Yes!! Pregnant, how is that impossible?

And I'm one of them too which means...... He slowly looked at Wei Qi. Previously, Wei Qi said he was a beast meaning that his gaze slowly lower to Wei Qi bottom part and to his stomach.

Oh Hell Nahh!!!, he doesn't want to be pregnant, he was a man. Imagine that in the future he will had bulging stomach fill with life inside it. Nonsense this never apply with logic at his last life.

Wei Qi on the other hands already took Liu Yi hands and walks towards direction of  tribe leader currently at. One for permission for Liu Yi, second for stated clear that he want to become Liu Yi mate.

While walking Wei Qi subconsciously looked at Liu Yi and daydream about their children. They will be very beautiful and handsome. Of course this level of confidence because of Liu Yi looks.

Liu Yi who still deep in thought, finally realized he was dragged by Wei Qi.

"The tribe leader location is up ahead! Then when we see him, I will ask him about your stay at here, don't worry, with me asking he will always agreed!, " he said this because he as the third strongest in their tribe after tribe leader and vice leader, of course his opinion really matters to them.

Nonetheless, if they rejected his permission then he will just move out from the tribe. Thinking about his idea, Wei Qi smug look appear .

He doesn't even think about the feeling of the person behind. At this time, Liu Yi straight face seems like he doesn't care about anything but in fact his inner mind was chaotic thinking any possible escape.

If he want, he can directly knocked Wei Qi out and ran away but he still doesn't express thank you to this person and he doesn't to appear rude in front of Wei Qi.

At the same time_

The big lion who was been sleeping were interrupted by clamoring of people outside his cave and grunted lightly and change his forms to a very handsome looking man with a legendary eight packs (˵ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°˵).

His features is very refining his long and sturdy leg make him looks tall and magnificent, sharp jaw ,long messy chestnut hair , and a pair of  phoenix green colour eyes.
He quickly wear his animal skin pants and go outside of his cave. Just to see people bringing his cousin back_

"Brother Zhou, Ran Yi fainted after Brother Wei bringing an abandoned sub-beast in the tribe" . One of the person who carried Ran Yi speak for her explains everything that happens.

"You say that he brings an unknown sub-beast in the tribe, does he wants to put the tribe in danger?" Zhou Zu frowning, one must know that sub-beast is a very precious species to every tribe, so it was very likely that the sub-beast that Wei Qi is a trap prepared by tribes that held grudges to them.

In this way, the tribe can attack them claiming that they stole their sub-beast.

[By the way, wasn't this Wei like Ran Yi how come that he  quickly turn his head to other sub-beast, does that sub-beast is very beautiful. ] he shrugged.

Thinking again, he and Wei Qi always fight for Ran Yi but in the end, Ran Yi choose Wei Qi to be her first mate. Eventhough he can be regarded to atleast five years apart from Wei Qi, he doesn't have a mate yet because he was busy competing with Wei Qi.

Now he doesn't have rivals anymore, but his inner feelings were slightly tickle to see who was the person who caught Wei Qi heart that he abandoned Ran Yi that he pursues for almost two years.

He smirked slowly revealing a straight white teeth that were in line beautifully. Then, don't blame him trying to snatch his new mate, at least it will be fun this way.

He just take another look at Ruan Yi who was been carried again to her cave with a boring gazes.

He slowly walked towards the tribe leader cave, then a slight faster while grinning wider and wider. He can't contain the feelings to see Wei Qi looks if his beloved were taken away.

Back to the tribe cave_

"Are you insane!! You just bring some unknown sub-beast from the woods to our tribe, what if he was a trap set by another tribe? , " the tribe leader, Zhang Zhuo were fuming with angered seeing the reckless act of Wei Qi that could endangered the whole tribes.

Wei Qi just silently look down but his eyes is still beaming with hope for the tribe leaders to really accept him.

"But leader he doesn't have any scent that show him belonging to any tribe, in fact I don't smell anything or any traces that it was a trap, " he tried to reasoning with the leaders. But Zhang Zhuo still thinking that it wasn't safe for unknown sub-beast to appear in this tribe.

He looked toward the young youth behind Wei Qi, that were silent since they arrived here. To be honest even he would be tempted if he doesn't have any self-awareness that he has four mate in total and ten children than he might take the sub-beast for him too.

The young youth even though looks so dirty and many dirt hanging around a weird clothes that close it's whole body, it doesn't make this young person to lose his charm, the blue fox eyes we're silently looking at him and Wei Qi again and again.

His slight long dark blue curly hair were shining and looks soft. He sighed no wonder Wei Qi were attracted by such sub-beast and even abandoned the beauty of the tribe for this sub-beast even he feel hot just looking at the person.

"I'm sorry for intrupting you, but I really swear that I don't have any tribe and I was abandoned by them because the tribe conditions is getting worse and worsened so they decide to throw away me because , the priest of our tribe said that I can't get pregnant so I was useless for them and were left to die, if I don't see Wei Qi I might be died eaten by a wild beast, " Liu Yi explained, of course it contains 100% lies. Since  he already throughly see memories from Ran Yi he can now lie with confidence and also rule out the possibility of him get a mate.

"What? You can't pregnant!! " Wei Qi widened his eyes trying to digest the information he just received.

"What kind of a priest is that? Young man, let this old man know who is it to lie such things to you" An old slowly walked towards them, this old man is already full with wrinkles and white hair.

"As far as I can see from my old eye you have a very healthy body and womb, " the old man continues his remarks.

"Old priest, is it true? He can pregnant right? " Wei Qi eyes were glimmering full of hopes.

"Not just healthy but it was very healthy that he can pregnant in anytime and any month" the old priest said with some amazement in his tone.

"That's impossible! How could that be? " Wei Qi asked but in his heart, he was silently celebrate for the news . If anytime then it's everytime. He smiled in his mind.

"Then, old man... "

"Yooo.. Wei Qi I heard you brought an unknown sub-beast, is it true? " Zhou Zu gaze slowly scanned the people around and finally stopped to the blue hair person behind Wei Qi.

He feels his heart were grabbed instantly by the blue colour eyes that looking towards him and he feels sudden tiggling at his lower abdomen.

"Fuck.. " Liu Yi muttered . Probably he really fucked up this time.