Chapter 10 : Wife is mad ('༎ຶ ͜ʖ ༎ຶ ')♡

Zhang Zhi look at the man in front of him turn into obedient husband as if the one who trample all of them outside isn't him at all.

But then his attention instantly shift towards the females . The female like describe by Wei Qi, is very beautiful and tempting, his dark blue hair looks very soft and those fox like eyes secretly stealing glance at him while talking to the snake beastmen.

No wonder, the snake turn into obedient husband towards this female , even he might get on his knee just to touch one tip of Liu Yi finger.

He then snapped out his thoughts and began to focused back towards the snake beastmen.

[ What happens toward his tribemens? ] [Did they still alive? ]

He feels stiffed just thinking about it but quickly shake his head throwing his thoughts away but that still doesn't relief him from uneasiness.

He picked his courage to speak with the snake.

"What are the relationships between the two of you? " he said while looking at the snake when he realizes something. He looked at the arm of the man when he see the white snake tattoos circling around that man arm.

He looked at the man and Liu Yi . According to Wei Qi information Liu Yi went missing yesterday, how could he bear a child so suddenly?

He looks at Liu Yi with complicated gaze.

---

Hei Lin look coldly at Zhang Zhi while protecting Liu Yi in his arm , meanwhile Liu Yi looks at the stranger in front of him. He can tell this man is a lion because Zhang Zhi were using his half beast transformation which only maintained human body in addition of lion ear and tail.

"This is my partner , who are you? Daring to enter my territory," Hei Lin said while piercing his gaze toward the embarrassing lion full of wound but not severe.

Then, Hei Lin looks at Liu Yi and holds his waist affectionately , Liu Yi slaps Hei Lin hands hard and walk towards Zhang Zhi.

Crossing his arm, he look at the man in front of him.

"Did Wei Qi also in the search squad? " Liu Yi ask.

Zhang Zhi look up at this beautiful female, he also feel tempted looking at Liu Yi.

"Please follow me back to our tribe , if..... "

"You can also bring your male too, but he must not hurt any of our members and participate in hunting together with the other orc, " Zhang Zhi spoke carefully least the Hei Lin feel mad at him talking to his female.

Liu Yi stared straight to Zhang Zhi as if thinking, but actually he was miserable inside. Because thinking that he needs to deal with Wei Qi and Zhou Zu, in addition this heartless snake.

Thinking all of this, he quickly became stressed, but his face show no emotion at all.

"Alright, I will follow you back to the tribe, " He then look at Hei Lin " And you...., "

"Alright! " Hei Lin quickly said with no hesitation.

Liu Yi were quiet surprise for Hei Lin submissive act but he actually like this kind of men since it was more easy for him to control.

Liu Yi smiled and gave a kiss to Hei Lin cheeks as a reward.

So, when the three of them came out from the cave, they were served with at least fifteen beast men laying on the ground with bruises all over but not that fatal that they will die.

Hei Lin looking proud of his work, and occasionally look at Liu Yi for praises.

Liu Yi can only covered his forehead looking at the scene with a feeling of helplessness.

Because he was pregnant, Hei lin carried him all the way to the tribe in his beast form. So at the tribe, all the old , young orc and sub beast were surprised to see all groups that went for search in bruises with a giant snake behind them, carrying Liu Yi.

Zhou Zu and Wei Qi were no less in the same condition like the other beast. But they were more injured with broken hands and legs.

*it looks like someone is full of vinegar that he adds a little more pain toward someone*(☞ ᐛ )☞

Author has something to say: *I'm sorry.... again.. But it's my last semester and the final exam is coming so I need to focus very well but like I say, I won't abandon this novel.... Thank you for reading this lowly novel of mine*