Chapter 6 : True Face

*crack*

The sound of an egg cracking--

Zhou Zu clench his leg slowly falling down on knee.

Liu Yi who *accidentally*punch Zhou Zu egg instead of stomach:

".... "

"Arghh!!! , are you crazy?! " Zhou Zu looked at Liu Yi with unbelievable face.

(Poor, my children...)

"Then, what are you trying to do to me just now? , Huh!! "Liu Yi groaned.

Seriously, my first kiss almost lost like that.

Looked at Zhou Zu who were covering his egg still hurting. At least, he just using normal human strength to punch it otherwise.....

(Urghhh) he dare not think the consequences .

Bare the pain, Zhou Zu stand up, actually he quiet happy . For his entire life,  this the first time he meet a strong  female.

Once, the old priest always says a strong female pair can give birth to a strong cub.

But strong female is completely rare since in their tribe there wasn't a single powerful females being born.

Some parents also tried to make their females cub do some hardwork to expect it grow strong but no matter what they do it doesn't work.

Some even broke their hands or feet in the process. Because of that, the tribe leader banned females to do some dangerous work.

But, females also need to learn how to manage families, clothing , wash the clothes , any work that doesn't endanger life will be handle by females.

Now, the strong female is in front of him, the one that he regards almost none existence.

Thinking of that, he feel annoyed again. Lou Yi is being mark by other beast first than him.

Thinking of the brand, he looked again at Liu Yi legs and he was stunned.

Liu Yi leg is slender and long, since it wasn't exposed with sunlight , it was white and clean except that their is a long scar across Liu Yi legs but it doesn't bring any sense of hideous instead it gave people feeling that Liu Yi is not that kind of weak.

Couple with the brand at his calf, it was perfect the black mark with white snake circling--wait?,..... White snake?

Zhou Zu wake up from his daze and looked at the brand closer, he bring his body until it reached at Liu Yi and then began to observe the brand .

-The brand is something that beast use at females to show their sovereignty at the females.Brand usually show what type of beast that gave the brand to the females such as a white snake beast can be shown at the brand as a white snake.

White snake? If it was red then he knew it was Wei Qi but white? . Their tribe never has any other snake other than Wei Qi  and Wei Qi live in the tribe also because a special reasons .

Snake has never been able to coexist with other beast since they can eat other beast as their food.

(So, who the hell is this brand from?) He says while touching the brand with his fingers.

"Who is..... "

And then *BANG* , Zhou Zu just got kicked on the face by Liu Yi and flew into the forest.

Liu Yi: "...... "

It was reflex since he doesn't like skin contact with other people.

He looked at his leg and found the brand , he doesn't know how this think appear .Then he has an absurd idea...