Chapter 8 : Pregnant

Hei Lin who were making fire, feel something were growing in his hand.

When he look at his hand he can see a white snake circling his arm and finally stopped looking like a bracelet made of snake.
?
He froze before quickly storming towards his bedrooms ignored his jobs of making food towards his hungry wife.

When Liu Yi is still in animal blanket thinking his life choice again and again. He heard sound of running footsteps and looked towards the door of the bedrooms only to see Hei Lin who were looking at him with red eyes.

He was puzzled looking at Hei Lin reaction, when Hei Lin quickly lifted the animal skins , exposed his stomach that were slightly raised.

(Weird... My stomach should have been as flat as wooden board but why it looked like I already ate)

He still feel hungry so what's up?

Then he stunned when he see Hei Lin looked at his stomach with tears falling down and rubbed his nose at his stomach.

"What's wrong? " his voice is little hoarse but he don't care.

"Is anything wrong? " he tried to sit up when Hei Lin kissed his lips , deep but not rough it was very gentle.

When Hei Lin part away from kisses, he looked toward Liu Yi face who looked like very puzzled by his action.

He laugh and pull Liu Yi hands and interlocked their fingers together.

"Thank you... " He said

"Why? " Liu Yi blurted out his question. It can be said his head is full of question mark.

When Hei Lin just smiled and rubbed his stomach gentle with his hand that has white snake mark circling like bracelet.

Then, Liu Yi also put his hands towards his stomach and feel something weird, he can feel something in it.

He looked again at Hei Lin as if trying to pried out the answers.

Hei Lin who noticed Liu Yi expression just laugh and said slowly.

"Baby... " he said with a smile grew wider and wider.

It's like a thunder stroked his body. Liu Yi can't believe what he just heard.

As if understanding, Hei Lin repeated his word.

"Baby... Eh no not.....baby but babies " he smiled

(Huh? Babies... Babies in my stomach there's babies growing)

He touched his stomach with both hand and look repeatedly between Hei Lin and his stomach.

"It's look like I was pretty lucky to strived a jackpot" Hei Lin said.

"It's okay, I will take care all of you, "Hei Lin who doesn't hearing anything from Liu Yi started to feel nervous.

Since everything happens very fast what will Liu Yi does. A female can ask for abortion if she doesn't want the baby.

(What if he think I'm a jerk? , taking advantage of him during his heat)

And the answer for him is a punch.

Liu Yi decided he will raise this child since in the interstellar killing a child is equal to treason to the country.

And us soldier were banned to kill any child or pregnant woman from enemy planet.

And he raise child not because out of pity but because it was his own child from his own blood.

Of course, he was mad , so he decided to dump all this towards the other father.