Chapter 7: Hei Lin

Hei Lin looked at the boy in his arm. Why so small is he not feed properly? What kind of tribe that ignored a female till it was short of nutrients?

But this boy is very beautiful, those eyes looked very vigilance towards him and some helplessness in it.

Hei Lin is a giant snake beast, they never has some kind of tribe since they eat same species and other beast.

And he was just a five-star beastmen, and usually the highest they can get is ten-star beastmen.

What's more it hard to get to the next star because you need to drink a blood of dinosaurs who were higher than you in order to ascend.

Or there's also a chance you can ascend by using females.

A strong females not only possible in giving birth strong cub but can also help their partner in ascend into next star.

By having *** . It's like dual cultivation .

And this female, Hei Lin look at Liu Yi who still tried to pull his hand off.

This female kill his prototype by choking it only.

His prototype contain half of his power meaning if he was five-star beastmen then his prototype is only three or two star-beastmen. Let alone one star, females never has that kind of strength to kill a beast.

-but this female can...

"Let go of me!! " Liu Yi said while gritting his teeth.

Seeing this females getting mad more, he decide to let go of Liu Yi.

In order to win this female heart, he must do anything to capture it.

So he slowly let down his hand and look at Liu Yi who stormed out and in steady stand while holding his knife in one hand.

"Relaxed, I'm not trying to do anything.... "

*swish* his cheek were cut by a flying knife that were throw by Liu Yi.

It's like warning--

And Hei Lin eyed were getting more exciting.

He loved a females who are strong.

At least it can handle his impact in......

He run straight to Liu Yi and tried to capture him again.

But the next step make him stunned.

Liu Yi hooked out his ropes and lock his neck with it and tightened it up.

(This female he really underestimate it)

He chuckled while struggling to breath.

He tried to pull the rope off but it doesn't work.

(OMG, what the heck is this strength)

"If you struggle again, I will killed you!! " Liu Yi warned this man. Actually, he now knows why he can't put all his strength to fight. It looked like his heart which were stabbed by Feng Hi still doesn't get repair which resulted in his strength decrease.

Hei Lin stopped his struggling . Seeing the man stopped, he also let the tightening rope loose a little.

But then the man took the opportunity to pull him from behind and embrace him again.

(What.. What just happened?) He looked at Hei Lin with surprise eyes.

His strength can be said for about maybe four-star beastmen if value it like this world.

So, this man maybe more than him. If his heart were heal his strength maybe were in ten-star beastmen .

Hei Lin looked at the females who suddenly feel powerless inside his embrace.