Chapter 11 : Even if I'm pregnant, I can still kill you!

During all the day Liu Yi in the tribe, let's just say he really looked like a salted fish that he dreamed about for all his careers on his world.

Bath? No worries there's always Hei Lin to carry him a bathtub full of water.

Walk? No worries there's a 'slippery car' carry him around the tribe.

Sleep? No worries anytime anywhere he can sleep to his content.

Food? No worries there's always people sending food to his cave door.

Eat? No worries there's a hand that always feeds him.

Liu Yi lay contently on the stone bed decorated with lots of fluffy animal skin, like wolves or foxes even bears. All of this is from Hei Lin that afraid  of  his sleep quality and body been disturbed by the hard stone bed.

It has been a month since his returned to the tribe and there will be one more month before the little kid came out from his belly.

Thinking of that, he stroked his bulging belly almost the size of 5 months pregnant.

And it also been 3 weeks since his physique is getting better and even his power is coming back.

Now, he can even crush rock with bare hands with a little strength, then it means he can easily crush someone head with his strength now.

Even though his bulging belly clearly tell him no.

"Haishh.., " A soft sigh came out. Thinking he will really became a salted fish with extra salt.

The weather outside has been bad this few days, it keep raining everytime making it hard for hunting teams to go hunt.

Hei Lin wasn't here either, he said he will bring him a delicious meat.

Even though, he and Hei Lin knew each other for only a month it won't disturbed him from feeling distressed ever since he really understand Hei Lin character.

A pure good guy that looked serious on the outside....

Whenever he was scratch a little, Hei Lin will cry like a little kid that have done a bad thing and will blow air to his scrathes asking him if it hurt.

Liu Yi can't bear to break this guy heart. Moreover, Hei Lin is very good to him so he will keep Hei Lin. Liu Yi even remember when Hei Lin saw his naked body he will hides and come back as if anything happen, Hei Lin even say not to be naked in front of him because he might not handled his lustful nature and accidentally hurt him and the baby.

Hei Lin is good to good for a person like him, a person with lots of blood stained in his hand.

[Nevermind, Liu Yi probably forget who beats up all the tribe warriors half death and still has the rank of five star beastmen that can be achieved if you kill three dinosaurs with the rank of four beastmen and drink their blood and ate their meat. ]

"Babyyyyyyy,....." There he come. Liu Yi secretly rolled his eye to Hei Lin calling. Since he conceived Hei Lin's kid, Hei Lin has been calling him baby ever since. It's kind of cringe but he will go with it to make the guy happy.

On top of Hei Lin shoulder, there's a moose maybe? It has the same horn as the moose but the body is much bigger than the average adult moose on earth back then.

"Look baby I have found the big horn beast! And look! I even got the crystal fruit. Elder females on the tribe recommend me to get this fruit for you, they said this fruit is good for pregnant females, "

Hei Lin said while showing a beautiful crystalize fruit, it has the shaped of gemstone and transparent with a slight pinkish and blueish colour on the shining surface. It really look like a real crystals.

Lui Yi took one of the crystal fruit and observe it slightly before he broke open the fruit with his hand.

*Crack*

Even the sound is the same when cracking a glass.

But the content in it was incredible, the flesh is like a jelly with no colour. When Liu Yi took a piece of it and put in his mouth, his eyes shine and looked at the fruit as if it was treasure.

The taste is like vanilla with slight strawberry flavor, and the cold feeling from the jelly make it feels like he was eating ice cream.

Meanwhile, Hei Lin was flabbergasted from Liu Yi action breaking the crystal fruit with bare hand.

The crystal fruit is called crystal is not only because the shape but the hardness of it too. Even he needs to use his full strength to break open the fruit so only beastmen with high physical ability can really open this fruit.

And also to show one's strength. This fruit like a thing for beast men to be proud about when they successfully open it. But Liu Yi open it without batting an eye.

If there's dog ear and tail on Hei Lin it must be dropped by now. Not because he acknowledges Liu Yi is much stronger than him but because he can't show to Liu Yi how strong he is.

For beast men it was their pride to show to females how strong are they especially one with partner.

Liu Yi who has finish all the crystal fruit, finally noticed Hei Lin's mood.

"What's wrong? Are you sad because I eat all the fruit without giving you a taste? " Liu yi asked while skillfully sit on Hei Lin laps.

Hei lin hug Liu yi waist and snuggling his face on Liu Yi's neck.

"What to do, baby? I am not even as strong as you, what if I can't protect you and our baby in the future? "

Hei Lin asked pitifully, his eyebrows dropped and his forehead keep frowning when he thinks what will happen in the future.

'Will Liu Yi leaves him because he wasn't strong enough? No no no he won't let it happen because Liu Yi is his and his forever'Hei Lin eyes darken at incredible speed and his aura gradually sharpen.

Suddenly Liu Yi punch his stomach so strong that he think some ribs might be broken.

"Do you want to scare the baby? , and what's up with the face of yours?what did you think so much?"Liu Yi asked while holding Hei Lin faces with both his hands.

But Hei Lin just hug his waist tighter.

" Please baby don't leave me in the future, I promise to be more powerful than you so I can protect our family safely, alright baby?" Hei Lin said while dropped hundred of kisses on his face.

"Fool!, " Liu Yi said while flick Hei Lin  forehead softly and shake his head twice while smile gradually rose up from the corner of his mouth.

"I won't leave you, even if you're less stronger than me because I will also protect you, don't ever think that when I was pregnant, I can't even kill anyone who dares to stand in my way! "

Liu Yi said before dropped a small kiss on Hei Lin's cheeks.

He feels satisfied when Hei Lin ear is red at incredible speed before his eyes tears up and buried his face in Liu Yi shoulder.

Liu Yi patted Hei Lin back while smiled softly.

While Hei Lin eyes darken and his smile is getting a little creepy.

'He's mine again'

Author has something to say: QnA session, if you want to ask I will tell a little but won't spoiled to much.