Chapter 4: Disastrous

Jungkook's POV

I slowly opened my eyes and groaned  blocking the sunlight hitting my face. I can't remember going to bed the previous night. I looked around and I was in my room. I sat up rubbing my face. Suddenly a rush of emotions swept through me. I was feeling a strong urge to go to my mate, I was yearning for him, to inhale his scent and also to scent him with my own. Then suddenly the memory of previous night came flooding my mind.

"Oh goddess, Taehyung!" I stood up hastily to go to my mate's room.

'Now may not be the good time to see him.' Jk informed me and I froze in my track.

'WHAT DID YOU DO?' I snarled at JK.

'I DID WHAT WAS NEEDED TO BE DONE.' JK snapped back at me with the same tone and went silent again.

"F*CK!!!" I cursed brushing my hair back. Pacing back and forth in my room, I tried to think of what I could do. I was clueless to what JK did to our mate and with JK's words I knew it wasn't anything good.

"God damn it JK!!!"

'Alpha everyone is waiting.' I heard Yoongi hyung's voice in my mind.

"F*ck!!!" I cursed again remembering, we had pack meeting. I looked at the time and it was already 10 minutes passed the starting time of the meeting.

"F*ck!!!" I don't remember how many times I had cursed that morning.

'I will be there in few minutes.' I linked back to Yoongi hyung.

After making myself presentable I sighed glancing at my reflection in the mirror one last time. Then I walked out of my room and headed towards the meeting hall.

Once I walked in the hall everyone stood up and bowed greeting me. I scanned the hall for my mate and he was nowhere.

"Where is Alpha Taehyung?" I asked.

"Alpha he will be here any second." Yoongi hyung answered.

"Okay settle down." I instructed everyone.

As soon as I sat down, the intoxicating scent of my mate rushes inside and quickly spreads in the entire room. I closed my eyes as I deeply inhaled the air. I looked up and saw my beautiful mate walking inside the hall bowing his head to everyone.

I scanned from his head to toe and observed his behaviour to find out if he was hurt but he looked fine. I was relieved. But something felt different, the pull between us, the excitement, the desire, everything was thousand times stronger. Then the same rush of emotions that I felt earlier in my room, came back. And now that I learned he had an omega wolf, he looked so vulnerable and I just wanted to hold him, to protect him and keep him in my arms forever.

Everyone had their eyes on my mate and I just wanted to snap their necks for staring at my mate. I couldn't wait for the meeting to end so that I could talk to him and hold him in my arms.

My eyes followed him as he walked to his seat and sat down. He was clearly avoiding my eye contact. And that hurt.

The meeting went on with my eyes stuck on my mate and Yoongi hyung taking care of the discussion. He must have notice my lost of focus and I was thankful to him. I was pretty sure he had witnessed everything that happened the previous night.  

My mate kept his gaze down, he didn't move or say anything. I on the other hand was in a euphoric state being able to breath in the air filled with my mate's scent. His alluring scent was making me crazy, it was turning me on. I wanted him so bad.

'Jungkook!!!' Yoongi hyung mindlinked me. I turned my head towards him and raised my eyebrows in confusion.
'Focus Jungkook!' He linked again and nodded at me.