Chapter 9: Most beautiful gift

Taehyung's POV.

After the dinner with my mate's parents, my mate brought me back to his room... our room. But he left saying he would be back soon. After he left I took a shower. I didn't care to wear pants so I was in a black boxer and a white t-shirt which belonged to my mate, so they were little big on me.

I was waiting for my mate in the couch and was really bored. I didn't remember when I fell asleep. Sometime in the middle of the night I felt I was laid down, my back hitting the soft bed. I lazily opened my eyes and saw my mate's beautiful face smiling down at me.

"Sorry I am late, just go back to sleep." He whispered before kissing my forehead and lying down next to me. I wanted to say it was okay but his warm and soothing voice lulled me back to sleep.

The next time I opened my eyes, it was still dark and my mate was not in the bed. I glanced around quickly and saw him standing near the window looking out. I sat up and he turned towards my direction.
"Hey!" He said seeing me awake and walked towards me right away.
"Sorry did I wake you up?" He asked sitting on the bed. I shook my head and reached out to his hand.

"What were you thinking about?" I asked. I was sure he was worried about me after what his father told us earlier. He smiled weakly and got closer. He leaned giving me a peck on my lips. But before he pull away I stopped him holding his head and pressing his lips back on mine.

I wasn't getting enough of his seductive scent and so I whined when he pulled back but he immediately leaned back only to kissed the mark on my neck making me shudder. Then he gently pushed me back on the bed and hovered over me, his lips never leaving my neck.

"You smell so good." He commented with a husky voice. And the next instant I felt him pulling my boxer down and I took a deep unsteady breath. He stood up discarding his own clothes and then my shirt. He then captured my lips again with so much lust. I felt his hard pressing against mine. He groaned in the kiss and that alone sent fire between my legs making my hole so wet. It caught me off guard when I felt him suddenly entering me. I closed my eyes and lifted my hands grabbing his arms and moaned out. Then I opened my eyes looking up at his beautiful eyes and he was looking right back at mine with so much desire in his eyes. He was so hot and I absolutely love this sudden horniness of him.

--------

My eyes fluttered opened but immediately closed again because of the bright light streaming through the windows. I turned towards my mate and he was still in a deep slumber lying on his front. I shifted myself so that I was facing him completely and I watched him sleep. I scanned through his soft features. He looked so peaceful and I wanted him to be this peaceful always and never to  worry about anything like he was earlier.

He slowly stirred up from his sleep and groaned shifting his body. A smile creeps on my face seeing him trying to block the sunlight hitting his face with his hands.

"What are you smiling at?" He asked in a sleepy voice while pulling me towards him. He groaned and hugged me tight. I laughed louder hugging him back.

"We should be up, it's late." I said but he tightened his hold on me.

"A little longer." He whined burying his face in my neck. I sighed loving the feeling.

"I want to visit the Full Moon territory." I started. He immediately pulled back and frowned staring at my eyes.

"No! You just got better from being poisoned. You need to rest for a week." He opposed. We both knew I was healed but it was clear he was worried for me with all the attacks.