Chapter 5: Light after Darkness

A/N: First of all, Happy 27th Birthday to our handsome man Taetae. I have written this chapter for our V's special day. I made a little changes in the story from what I had initially planned because I couldn't make our taekook unhappy on this special day even if is just a fiction. I hope you like it. Happy reading.

--------------------

Taehyung's POV.

It was the third day after I moved to the Full Moon territory and I woke up with a throbbing headache and I know exactly why. Both my wolves V and Lex were getting weaker for being away from our mate after being fully mated. He must be feeling the same. But atleast he was with his Luna.

I can't believe how my life had fallen apart in these past few days. But atleast the pack members of Full Moon were extremely excited and happy with me being in the territory. And I was thankful I could try to start a new life here. Hopefully everything will be fine.

I was staying in a house near the packhouse since the packhouse was still under renovation. Sipping my tea, I looked out to the window, thinking of all the pack duties I planned for the day. Making myself busy helped me forget and cope with all the heartache. But then I saw the same ten guards in my front porch who had followed me everywhere ever since I got here at Full Moon. And I know who sent them. I know he cared that much for me but just not like his mate. And seeing them only reminded me of him.

I can still remember the look on his face when I left. I know he wanted to stop me but it was only because of the mate bond. How did he expect me to stay or survive in a place where he and his Luna lives together after what had happened.

I know he doesn't remember a thing that happened that night and he was shocked to see me with his mark and learning what happened after. I could also see the regrets in his eyes. But I don't blame him or..or even his wolf. Whatever happened that night, I know it was not his fault, it was nobody's fault but I was hurt. I was hurt so bad. And he knew it. But for a moment, I thought he truely wanted me when he was holding me but his words had only proved that he even hated his mark on me. And that hurt more than anything.

And that day I walked away, far away from him and his Luna, blaming nobody but myself for being weak.

'Taehyung! Are you up?' Jimin hyung's voice ran through my head interrupting  my thoughts. I was already in tears hearing his voice. I so wanted to tell him everything and cry my heart out in his arms.

'Yes hyung, I am already up.' I linked back.

'Okay I am coming to pick you up. We are going to Waning Crescent Moon.' (Home town of Taehyung and Jimin and where Jin was the Alpha.)

'Why? I have pack duties, I can't hyung.'

'Oh come on! I missed your 18th birthday. Jin hyung and I planned something. You deserve a little celebration.'

'But...'

'No buts. Yoongi is going to be there anyway, he will take care of the pack. I have talk to him, I am taking you home.'

'But...'

'No more buts Taehyung. Get ready.'

'What time you are coming?'

'I will be there in 5 minutes.'

'Oh goddess!'

'I know.'

-------

"Goddess! I missed you so much." Jimin hyung locked me into a tight hug. I hugged him back fighting back my tears.