Chaos

Barcode walked fast after he gave Build a sleeping pills and of course without the man realized it. It would be a mess and the situation would get more chaotic if Build was well-aware of the crazy idea he was about to do now. It was too much for his cousin to take it as the consequence, Blue would take revenge for this without hesitation as he and Build knew just how much the latter loathed Build existent and envied with his successful career that he would not even falter to kill his cousin.

This plan could end Build for good. It was not easy to make this decision alone but he could not just wait and observe it more for how far that psycho would torment his cousin and if he did not take any action before anytime soon, it would be too late already. Blue's desires to ruin Build was just like pushing a button and everything would be explode just like that.

He ran as fast as he could without looking back, running for his life while looking for his boyfriend. The instinct was telling him that his boyfriend would be outside and he was right when he saw his boyfriend was having a deep conversation with Bible at the garden outside of the hospital lobby. Why were they so serious in talking? Did someone die? Barcode silently spoke to himself and quickly brushed it off at his silly thought.

"Babe, we have to go now, let's go to the prosecutor's office! Now!"

"Hey, hey, what's the fuss? Slow down and talk to me! I'm Build manager I need to know what you are going to do about it."

Barcode glared at the manager while sweats running down from his forehead. He was shaking inside and scared if this would be the best decision for Build. Blue might go public with Build's video of him getting rape but this would never end and everything would be keep coming to torture his cousin and the famous model would never leave in peace. People would forget someday and move on, Build however... Could he make it with people condemning him and talking shit about him? Would he bear to accept the truth that he was raped and the whole world would give him either with sympathy or dirty looks?

"I'm planning to reveal all Blue's crimes including drug dealing and prostitutions. He needs to be prosecuted fairly with laws. I have the tips that can move the police and prosecutor to catch Blue for his illegal crimes."

Both Bible and Jeff looked at each other with eyes widened in shock. Bible didn't know if this was a good news or bad news as Barcode revealed them to the police, he could also be questioned if Blue opened his mouth telling them he had accomplice to end someone's career which was himself.

"But the bad news is... I don't have enough proof to charge him for raping Build. I've been looking for a lead but I can't find it..." Barcode said with his voice a little bit down and his upset face-expression could not be hide anymore just to picture how disappointed he was. Bible felt like a jerk when deep in his heart he actually felt a little bit relieved but he still wanted Blue to be punished for hiring people to rape Build and it sounded rich coming from someone like him as if yesterday, he wasn't planning to publish the video by himself.

The three of them were in the car on their way to the prosecutor's office, while Barcode and Jeff were talking about the plan, Bible was absent-minded thinking of the worse when everything would be revealed... Bible didn't believe that motherfucker son of a bitch did actually delete all the copies of Build's sex tape. That psycho would publish it anyway if things did not go to his liking. If that actually happened, does it mean his agreement with Blue would automatically invalid? Tomorrow's headline, it's going to end Build for real. The famous model would be devastated.

~

The next day, the prosecutor's office had prepared the warrant to seize Pigeon's club business with illegal gambling, drug dealings and prostitution. The CEO of the Pigeon's club Blue Pongtiwat Tangwancharoen was captured today by the police but chaos happened and lots of offenders ran away including the tall model. The news became the main headline of the day as the whole nation was talking about it, sharing and spreading the breaking news of the model has been involved in illegal crimes.