Tears

Build drones a low moans after hours of trying to stop his cries, while his body was still wrapped in Bible's arms, the model almost shut down in the drowsiness. Bible rocks his body along with Build trying to make the latter sleep as he knows how mentally and physically tired the model is. Bible knows damn well that Build must has a lot of questions playing in his mind that he needs an answer but that can be discussed later on. It can waits.

They have all the times for themselves to reconcile and no need to rush everything and even if it takes years for Build to forgive him, Bible will not easily give up to fight for Build. It doesn't matter if the latter already discarded the feelings he had for Bible long time ago, the man will never stop and will keep pursuing Build until they finally can be together and nothing can break them anymore not with Blue is going to be out of the picture soon.

"Can I ask you a question?"

Although he wants to be in Bible's arm for forever, the urge of needing an answer has overcome everything. He's dying to know and Build willing to give himself one last chance to be happy with the person he loves the most and willing to risk everything even this could break his own heart but if Bible happened to be sincere to love him back he will take everything just to be with the man he thought he will not have a chance with.

"Yes."

He's ready. He's ready to confess his love for Build. He resists to lie towards himself anymore. His love for Build has overtaking the egos and prides that he kept for years. He can't do that to himself and Build and it's not fair for them. He wants to be happy just for this once and it's time for him to make amends, repents for his past and recent sins towards Build when everything the man did was loving him. In the past, he did say Build was a selfish person but it is actually him who deserved the title the most. He's the selfish bastard who doesn't deserve the latter but the audacity of him trying to confess his love to Build sounds very pathetic.

Build leans his back against the headboard after releasing himself from Bible's and fighting his urge to ignore Bible's hopeless looks but the latter seems can't control his expression as if he purposely wanted Build to see how upset he was when the model let himself go from Bible's warm touch. Nonetheless, the man endures the sting feeling and gives his best to keep smiling for Build so that the latter will always feel at ease to be in the same room with him as he wants to comfort the model at every inch and corner.

"Whatever you feels towards me now, is it pity?"

Build feels his voice vibrates at the end of his words as if it was very hard for him to voice it out. He is actually scared of Bible's answer and no matter how many times he convinced himself that Bible is not going to hurt him anymore, he can already expect Bible's answer and refused to believe it hoping that Bible will ruin his expectation as it should. The manager heaves a sigh taking both Build's hands in his holding them tightly enough not to hurt Build and luckily the model doesn't show any sign of reluctance. Bible's grateful for that.

"Biu... I'm, I'm not a good person. I'm the worst Biu. I've been waiting to say this to you for so long, to come out clean, to be honest with you and to be honest with myself but I don't know how to say it, I don't know how to approach and scared that you might leave me for good after learning the truth..." Build suddenly wiped Bible's tears that running on his cheeks as he doesn't even realize he is actually crying.

"What are you so scared of hmm?" He asked softly making Bible's heart crying at the softness coming from the beautiful man and god knows how he wants to cherish and kiss Build right at this moment but the man hold himself back not wanting to scared the broken model. When Bible no longer can feel the soft touch of the other man, he reaches Build hands again and hold them as he refused to part even in one inch when he's not even become Build's boyfriend yet, but the man already shows his clingy side. To see his clingy side, it surprised Build and his eyes widened a little at Bible's sly movement. With a flushed cheeks and glisten eyes looking to one and another, both can feel how fast their hearts are beating for each other.