Broken

~Present~

"How is he now Ble?" Pond asked worriedly with Apo standing beside the CEO looking at Bible hoping for the good news.

"He doesn't want to talk to anybody including me but I just put him to sleep. You guys can come back later to check on him. I think it's too much for him to take now after everything and learning the news, surely his blood pressure is unstable. I will take care of him for now but in the meantime, we have to find Blue no matter what. We have to put him behind bars now Pond, we can't wait anymore... the man is crazy, he's threaten me to kill Build if we don't wire the money now."

Bible sighed tiredly while stroking his forehead feeling worried would be understatement. Plus, the famous model refused to talk nor eat and Bible heart sank thinking about Build's condition.

The CEO nodded agreeing with the manager. He had people to work for him to find Blue and they are working now looking for a lead at where the hell the psychopath is hiding now? He can't just depend on police as they are too slow and reckless. The wanted is on the run and the police is being useless. To hell with media and netizen trying to bash Build as for now, their priority is Build's safety.

Bible seems worried and the CEO noticed that the man hasn't eat proper meals yet since the news came out. Pond found it weird and as much as he was giddy to ask why suddenly Bible changed and act like very concerning friend with Build when before this, he was the most person who could not stand Build and to see him like this felt like absurd. He was changed 360 and he was also curious as hell just what did actually happen between these two, and what are their relationship when even strangers could see their relationship is something else and it is nothing like mere colleague rather than more than artist and manager relationship.

"You should take care of yourself too. I understand that you are worried about Build, but what about you? I will ask Phi Mile to buy some food on his way to fetch me." Apo commented worriedly while grabbing his phone to send a message towards his boyfriend. He understand that both of them are mentally tired especially Build since he got a panic attack, the model refused to see or talk to anyone and protesting to eat.

Bible doesn't have the heart to force him to eat, Apo thought Bible could be such a softie boyfriend if they ever seeing each other. Such a pity, their relationship is too complicated. Will they ever get together in the end? Apo knew about their past history after Mile told him the other day and Build also gave a hint that he kind of like Bible since their school life. He wanted to scold his big mouth boyfriend for being nosy but he's glad now he got to see the changes in Bible for slowly accepting Build in his life.

Pond already went back leaving the tired Bible and worried Apo in the living room and they both startled when they heard the sounds of doorbell rings.

"Shit, that scared me." Bible mumbled looking slightly panic and Apo looked at him in distress when he was actually concerned about the man being paranoid just because he was affected by Blue's empty menaces. "You stay here, I will get that."

Bible nodded slowly looking to his surrounding and making sure all the windows are locked. Although Build's apartment is secured with a strict security control, but the manager still feeling anxious if suddenly Blue managed to get into their unit, he will use all his boxing power that he learned and practised long time ago and lash them out to Blue even if he had to kill to stop the maniac from endanger Build.

Mile and Apo walked into the living room inviting themselves to sit with Bible on the super comfortable sofa belongs to the model. Their friend is mournful and the least they could so is cheering their friend up a little. Mile grabbed the remote control of Build's big screen television carelessly as if he was living in his own house and Bible started to give him a look.