𝐼𝑡'𝑠 𝐻𝑖𝑚

TW// cussing, stealing & memoryloss mentions

Dream's POV

"I'm telling you guys, it's him! I know it's him!" I said, pacing around the kitchen.

My friends; Sapnap, George, and Bad; along with my non-biological mother, Puffy, all watched me pace.

"How can you be so sure, duckling?" Puffy asked. "I just- I am! I can see it!" I said. "And...what exactly is happening?" George asked.

I exhaled.

"That boy in the town. The human boy." I said. "And what about him?" He asked. I rolled my eyes. "What about him is; Dream thinks the boy is his brother from before he got here." Sapnap said.

"I don't think, Sapnap, I know." I said. "I don't remember much from before I got here but he is something that I remember. He's my little fucking brother! I can see that it's him! I can see it in his eyes! I look at his eyes and then I look at mine and- and- hell, never mind. You guys don't understand anyways." I sighed, sitting down on a stool at the island.

It was silent. Very silent. I could sense the tension from Bad holding back the urge to 'language' me.

"Well, maybe it's not him. I mean, what are the odds? I'm sure there's plenty of humans with blonde hair and blue eyes." Puffy said. "And another thing, how old was he when you last saw him? Seven? He's probably changed a lot since then, and probably isn't recognizable at all for someone who hasn't seen him in so long. I'm sure you're just internally wishing it was him." She said.

"Sure, whatever." I hunched over where I sat.

"As your friend, I'm gonna be brutally honest with you, Dream; you can't even remember your real name. Who's to say you're actually gonna remember your brother." Sapnap suddenly said. I stared at him for a moment, blinking. "Too far, Sap." George whispered. "Yeah. Way too far." Bad agreed.

It was silent for a while, as I held back my anger towards Sapnap's statement.

"He may be living with Ranboo and his moms or with Tubbo and his family, right? Those were the two who were with him, so one is probably who he lives with. You could go talk to him?" Bad suggested.

I shrugged.

"Maybe, I dunno." I said. "Oh, if he lives with Phil and them then that means I'd have to see Wilbur if I went over." I groaned. "What's your deal with him?" Sapnap asked. I thought for a moment. "I actually don't know. He's just never really liked me so I try to avoid him." I said. "Why doesn't he like you?" "Probably because since I was so troublesome when I was littler and I think I tried to steal something of his once. I dunno."

"Dream! I didn't know that! How could you?" Puffy playfully scoffed. "Oh well, then." I smiled. "Oopsies!" I giggled.

Words: 490