Chapter Seven: Secrets In Fazer Blast

Gregory didn't know how long he had been crying for, but his sobs had turned into light whimpers as the Glamrocks comforted him. It was funny to the boy how the nicest people he'd ever met were animatronics and not humans. After some time, he felt his tears drying up and he looked around at the band as Leo broke the hug when Gregory stopped crying.

"Better?" He asked.

"Yeah." Gregory replied, his voice sounding a little hoarse. "I feel better now. Thank you."

"Anytime, Champ." Roxy said.

The group stayed in the embrace a bit longer, before Leo heard some movement nearby. He activated his eyes and saw Vanessa heading their way, looking a bit worse for wear.

"Vanessa's coming." Leo said. "Gregory, hide. The rest of you, act natural."

Gregory looked around for a place to hide, before deciding to hide in the containment chamber as the Glamrocks stood waiting for the security guard to arrive. When she entered Parts & Service and saw them, she looked almost ready to explode.

"There you all are!" She exclaimed. "Where the hell have you been!? We've still got a kid on the loose, you know!"

"Chica was seriously damaged during the search. Got caught inside the trash compactor in the loading bay." Roxy lied. "We brought her down here to get her repaired so we could continue the search."

Chica looked at Roxy with a look that silently yelled "Seriously!?" but held her tongue. Better to say that then tell her what really happened.

"I see..." Vanessa groaned. "Chica... Please try to be more careful..."

"Sure thing..." Chica replied.

"As for you Freddy, I thought I told you to go back to your room!" She said rather pointedly. "You're supposed to be on lockdown, remember!?"

"I thought it might be helpful if I searched for the missing child as well." Freddy defended himself.

"Gregory." Vanessa remarked. "His name is Gregory. Wanna know how I know that? Because he has a Fazwatch and I heard your voice saying his name! 'Gregory. Gregory, are you there?' Care to explain yourself Fazbear?"

"The Fazwatch has multiple voice settings. He must have his set to the default voice." Freddy lied.

"More importantly, Ness, where the hell have you been?" Leo suddenly asked.

"What?" Vanessa asked incredulously. "Where have I been!? I've been searching for the kid!"

"You of all people should know I keep a lookout for everyone who lives/works here." Leo stated. "But I haven't seen hide nor hair of you until now, for the last two and a half hours. So I'll ask again, Vanessa. Where. Were. You?"

"I was doing a patrol around the outside of the Pizzaplex in case the kid somehow got out." She replied hotly. "If he did, then he wasn't my problem anymore, and he could go. Happy now?"

"Not even close." Leo said. "That's a nasty looking bruise on your right eye there."

"One of the golf bots hit me in the face with a golf ball." She replied.

"I also detect a few cracked ribs. Get hit by more golf bots?" Leo asked.

"I fell down some fucking stairs!" Vanessa shouted. "Look, we can continue to play twenty questions, or you guys can get back to looking for that kid. Are we done now?"

"For now." Leo said sternly. "But after this is over, you and I are going to have a little chat regarding your continued employment here. In the meantime, you should pay a visit to the nearby First-aid Station. No stops. No detours. I'll be watching you."