extra scene: friday is for the freaks

Phantom, Gomez, and Tarront decided to have a guys night out, and have dinner at the new restaurant nearby.

Phantom ordered a stake, Gomez ordered a mushroom soup with pickled eyeballs, and Tarront ordered the Vegan Sandwich.

Gomez noticed Tarront poking and prodding at his food, and not eating.

"Whats the matter hatter?" [I didn't even mean for that to rhyme it just happened naturally XD]

"There's cheese on my sandwich.... where I come from animals are just as intelligent and have just as much personality as humans, so I don't eat anything that comes from them.... All well, I guess I'll just pick it off."

"Hey uh, Mr. Waiter!" Gomez called.

"Oh no, you don't need to make a complaint." Tarront said shyly.

But Gomez went on, as the waiter turned around.

"My associate here ordered the Vegan Sandwich but there appears to some slices of cheese on it."

"I can assure you there is no meat products on our sandwich." The waiter answered pompously.

Phantom slammed his fist on the table. "Cheese ain't vegan! Now if you don't bring my pal here a new sandwich without any of that dairy trash he don't like, I'll shove this one so far up your nose you'll be sniffin chedder for the next eight weeks! Ya hear!?"

"Oh! Oh dear! Yes Im sorry! My deepest apologies! I'll get that taken care of right away sir!" And the waiter quickly took the sandwich away to get a replacement.

Tarront gasped in awe, and Gomez raised his eyebrows.

"If you either of you mention this interaction to anyone, I will eat you along side my prime rib." Phantom stated.

"Aww!" Tarront smiled wide and wrapped his arms around a surprised Phantom. "I love you too Soul Brother!"