Ch.6 Yui

~Y/n pov~

Recently, live-streaming had become increasing popular.

There were even people from school doing it now.

Dukhwa had started it after his performance but he was getting a lot of hate for the way he looks.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by Haneul shaking my arm.

She turned to a group of girls, "Hey, want to go to karaoke?"

"Yes. Shall we?"

"The new song from Big Bang is great."

They responded enthusiastically.

"I don't want to go to karaoke. I want to go shopping." Yui complained.

The girls quickly changed their minds to please her.

I felt annoyed at them when I saw the disheartened look on Haneul's face.

But then she turned to look at me with a determined expression.

~*~

Haneul took me along to go shopping with the group of girls.

She seemed excited about it.

"We can always do karaoke another time?" I suggested as we headed over to the group.

"I guess. I just really wanted to go." Haneul sighed before quickly putting on a smile as the girls greeted us.

"We can go after this." I whispered to her, feeling satisfied as I saw the smile become genuine.

We started wondering around.

Haneul tugged my arm and held a pouch in front of her, addressing the group, "Should I buy this pouch? It's cute."

It was quiet for a few seconds.

As if the girls were all waiting for someone else to speak first.

Yui faked laughed and smiled, "It's not that pretty. I think it doesn't suit you."

The other girls stayed quiet, fidgeting nervously as I stared them down.

Haneul's face dropped, all previous excitement gone.

"I think it's really cute, just like you. It suits you." I grinned at Haneul.

My cheeks turned red as the smile returned to her face.

She puffed out her chest and marched over to buy it.

I turned to see Yui glaring at me.

"What?" I raised an eyebrow at her, "No need to be such a bitch about everything. I'm warning you, don't be rude to Haneul or you'll regret it."

Yui scoffed loudly, "What are you going to do?"

"I'll fight you." I smiled sadistically, "Why? Think you can win. Not with those noodle arms, you can't."

My blank expression returned as Haneul came over, happily humming while holding the pouch.

Yui glared at me, grinding her teeth.