Ch.12 Lotte world

~Y/n pov~

It was finally the start of our second year.

A lot had changed since our first year.

Haneul had stopped acting strange and started fawning over Hyungsuk again.

Mijin seemed upset with me for a while and then went back to normal after a few months.

I'm sure they both liked me in some way but I could just be reading too much into it.

I watched as Jaehye entered the classroom and excitedly greeted Hyungsuk as Haneul glared jealously at them.

I'm glad everything seemed to work out.

Although Haneul spent a lot of her time ranting about Hyungsuk, which got a bit annoying from time to time.

I sighed as I rested my head against Jaeyeol's shoulder as Jinsung ranted about something.

"Pay attention." Jinsung whined when he saw my dreamy expression.

I smiled guiltily, "Sorry."

~*~

This random kid pushed Jinsung, causing him to accidentally spill some of his lunch on someone.

He casually brushed the food off the man's shoulder, "Sorry about that. Someone pushed me and.."

The man turned around to glare at us.

"What the fuck?"

Jinsung just apologised and tried not to escalate the situation, dragging me to sit down.

"Hey."

Food was poured over my head.

"Sorry about that."

I turned to glare at the man as sticky sauce dripped down my face.

He's about to get an ass beating.

I stood up and much to his surprise kicked him straight in the nuts.

He flinched and glared at me, "You bitch!"

I stared blankly at him as his face turned red from anger.

He charged towards me and went to punch me.

I dodged and aimed a back kick straight at his stomach, flipping around onto my hands to deliver a kick straight to his face.

Blood spewed from his nose as he keeled over.

I didn't glance back as I stormed off to the bathroom, Mijin following after me.

She scolded me for fighting as she helped me wash the food out of my hair.

Luckily, I had some dry shampoo in my bag so I could try and stop my hair from smelling bad until I got home and washed it.

Though unfortunately, I did not have a towel to dry my hair so I stood awkwardly under the hand dryer trying to somewhat dry my hair.

Mijin laughed at the sight and ran a brush through my hair to try and stop my hair getting tangled as it dried.

To my surprise, Jaeyeol had waited outside the bathroom for me.

When I came out he started fussing over me and patting down my slightly damp hair.

"I'm fine." I gently pushed his hand away, "If he messes with me again, I'll beat him into the ground."

My training for the past few months has been super intense.

I almost forgot how strong and good at fighting I was.

Looks like I've still got it.

Mijin smiled awkwardly and excused herself.