Ch.7 Date

~Y/n pov~

"I'm only here to buy a book." Mijin lied as she glanced at me.

"Y/n, Mijin."

We turned around to see Jinsung stood there.

We found them pretty quickly.

"Why are you here?" Jinsung grabbed my shoulders.

"Haneul invited me." I responded simply, avoiding the implications behind his question.

"Huh? I thought we were gonna go and do karaoke together." Yui smiled to mask her annoyance as she was ignored.

"No. I want to go to the bookstore." Mijin immediately rejected her suggestion.

"Yeah. It's kinda lame. Let's go shopping instead." Haneul smirked as she got back at Yui.

"Hey, you come here."

There were three rough looking guys who were acting as if they wanted a fight.

"Why are you glaring at us? See us in that alley."

Jinsung clicked his tongue in annoyance, "I'll be right back."

We watched as he followed after them and disappeared into a nearby alleyway.

Mijin grabbed my arm, "Shouldn't we follow?"

"Why? He said he'd be back."

Mijin sighed in response and walked in the direction he went.

Far enough away that he couldn't see her and close enough to our group so we could keep an eye on her.

"Hey, Yui."

The girl jumped in surprise as she turned to face me.

"What?" She scowled, gaining her composure.

Haneul looked at us curiously as we talked.

"Isn't there something you want to say to someone?" I glared hard at her as she shifted nervously.

"The fuck?! I don't have anything-" she started to spit out a rude response.

I stomped on her foot and pressed down, making her flinch.

"Try again." I removed my foot, luckily Haneul didn't notice.

She sighed and hesitantly turned to Haneul, "I'm sorry or something."

Haneul smiled in response, "What? It's totally fine."

She pretended like it was okay but seemed genuinely happy she'd even thought to apologise.

There was a loud noise from the alleyway.

We all ran over to see Jinsung on the floor and Mijin looking scared.

"It's them. They stole the money!" Namsoo exclaimed when he saw them.

"Huh?" Jinsung climbed to his feet as he watched them leave, blood dripping down his face.

"You should be more careful." I scolded him, handing him a handkerchief to wipe his face with.

He grinned at me as if nothing had happened, "Thanks."

Vasco and Hyungsuk finally came out of the cafe after the commotion was over.

"We've found them." Jinsung told them, "Let's go."

Vasco smiled once he saw me and patted me on the head, gently ruffling my hair.

"Hi Vasco." I smiled at his enthusiasm.

He quickly turned serious and followed after the others as they went to the meeting spot.