Undertale Headcannon Dump

Yes, you read it correctly. I have four more headcannons from the same person. These final four involve Muffet, Asriel, Chara, and Nicecream Guy. First of all, Asriel is fluffier than both his parents combined. No matter what, this kid is a floof. Now, I don't think anyone would take him seriously as a large, menacing, god of hyperdeath if he is always so fluffy. But his power would definitely change the way you see him.

Chara, no matter the gender identity, is always stubborn. She/He/They rarely let(s) up. Of course, offering chocolate might change that or sweeten the deal a bit.

Nicecream Guy unfortunately forgot his own name. So, he's a happy, sweet, bunny dude who probably put his occupation on his ID.

Lastly, Muffet most likely knows ASL. With six arms, she can easily spell out her name for a deaf person as well as sign sentences or dialogue faster than those with less arms. If the human is mute, communication would be fairly simple and smooth.

Alright, that was the last of the headcannons from my friend. If anyone has any other suggestions, leave them down below. I might make some headcannons on how they would be in a relationship in the new year, so follow and add this book to your reading list/library to stay updated. Later!