Sonic [Sonic The Hedgehog]

Yeah, this isn't just for Undertale or Deltarune headcanons. Anyway, we all know Sonic gets his name mostly from his speed and abilities. But what if I told you he probably has ADHD? "That can't be possible. People with ADHD still get distracted easily and it would take longer to stop Eggman if he really did." Let me explain, guys. In one of the Twitter Takeovers they did, Sonic mentions how he had to get up during a movie every so often to run around. People with ADD or ADHD can't always sit still. I know this because my brother has ADHD and he doesn't always wanna sit still or do a lot of work. This changes when video games, Legos, Nerf guns, or money are involved.

Now, Sonic having ADHD seems likely. Knowing that he had to get up to run every 20 minutes during a movie isn't a lot of proof. But it's still something to think about. The writers and original creator never said anything about mental disorders for any of the characters in the franchise, yet they included a small tidbit in an online Q&A that could hint at Sonic's possible disability. Sure, he still gets hyperfocused when he's saving the world. But needing to go for a quick run that often during a movie still could be a sign.