Shoo nightmares! (Ikesta 💙🧡)

Art cc: @helennico91 on Twitter. 🐌
(Fluff)

_______
Mysta was bored in his room once again, the Luxiem house was oddly quiet, too quiet. Mysta did not like it, this quiet..
he found it even weirder that nobody had came to wake him up, so eventually as the 'smart' fox that he is, he got up and left his room. Opening the door he saw a shadow coming from downstairs.
A loud noise was heard. It repeated itself and sounded something like dung dung dung.

Mysta didn't think too much of it, after all the Luxiem boys are the only ones who live in this house. He walked down the stairs slightly regretting his every move.

As he reached the first floor, he looked around trying to find out where that annoying noise was coming from. He looked everywhere even under the damn couch! The only place he had not looked was in the kitchen. Even tho he knew he just wanted to go upstairs and lay under his blankets, his body disagreed as he stepped closer.

He turned around the wall and saw a very psychopathic looking Ike.
"Ikey?" He asked stepping closer.
He heard laughter as the noise continued.
"Ike what's so funny?" He asked touching Ike's shoulder .
Ike turned around his eyes filled with evilness, he was crazy?

"I'm not Ike" he said
"Eki." He continued.
Mysta got scared and ran upstairs looking for Ikes room.
He heard steps following him.
"Please.. Ike open the door!" He yelled.

_______

Mysta woke up and sat on the bed, cold sweat running down his forehead.
"Ike.." he whispered to himself.
He got up quickly checking the time, 2.37 am. He decided he was too scared to sleep alone. Heading for Ike's bedroom, he heard soft snoring coming from inside.

He opened the door carefully trying not to wake up the sleeping Ike.
He stood there just looking for some time, and it's as if Ike's instinct told himself someone was watching him in his dreams.

Ike's eyes fluttered open. And in front of him stood a shaking Mysta.
"Mysta?.." he said weakly still trying to wake up.
He grabbed his glasses, it was hard to see due to it being dark.
He heard sniffles. Deciding wisely to grab Mystas hand which was within his reach, pulling Mysta closer.
He was still sitting on the bed, but now with a shaking Mysta between his legs.

"What's wrong?.." he asked.
"Nightmares again?" He continued.
Mysta nodded, tho it wasn't clear Ike saw it and chuckled at how childish Mysta is sometimes. Mysta fell onto Ike's lap seeking comfort.

Ike wrapped his hands around Mysta in attempt to calm the boy down.
"Ike.." Mysta said.
"I know, I know.. calm down Mysta.. it was simply a bad dream.. Happens to everyone, even me!" He said in attempt to comfort Mysta.

"Ike.. can I sleep with you?" He asked.
Ike chuckled seeing the current Mysta, usually he acts all dirty but when he wants to. Mysta can be a real softie, which Ike finds adorable.
"Of course." He said.

Ike took of his glasses before crawling back into the bed, followed by a sleepy Mysta.
"Goodnight Mysta." Ike whispered in his ear.
Which made Mysta get all flushed.
"Night.." he replied snuggling onto Ike.
And then both of them drifted off to a deep slumber.