Special date night~ (Foxakuma 🧡❤️)

Art cc: @baoz0813 on Twitter 🌝
(This chapter includes sexual scenes or maybe more known as "smut". It's sex with consent💪)

________
Mysta woke up again in the bed that he now shares with his dear.
It's been a month since they started and Mysta is loving those little sleepovers every now and then.

He was just deep in his thoughts until he heard a chuckle.
"Huh?" He said getting up. Looking at the door stood the tall man with dark hair.
"Good morning my little fox~" he said walking over to Mysta and sitting down on the bed.

"Ah! G.. good morning Vox." Mysta was able to get out as he felt a new smell enter his nostrils. The smell of sweet eggs and bacon.
"I made breakfast." Vox proceeded to say.
"Aw! You didn't need to!" Mysta said excitedly getting up but was quickly stopped by a certain demon.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" He asked.
"Am I?" Mysta proceeded to tease Vox.
Vox looked at him dead in the eye as he watched Mysta get up.
"Just you wait.." Vox said.
"Wait for what?" Mysta asked curious because of the random statement said by the older.
"For tonight." Vox blurted out. Mysta made a "pft" sound. Knowing damn well that Vox was just joking.

They've never actually.. done.. It.. only joked about it.
"I'm dead serious this time. Mysta." He said getting up after him.
"Anyways! I got work so I'll be heading out, feel free to stay for as long as you like! After all your home is my home~" Vox said.
Mysta didn't think too much of the "joke" and waved his goodbyes as he watched Vox head out of the apartment.

He walked to the balcony to see Vox entering his car, he swears he falls in love with this man more and more everyday..

*****
Timeskip
*****

Mysta was standing outside the apartment he woke up in just earlier today.
Curious on why Vox invited him here.

Mysta pov:

I opened the door with the spare keys I'd got once we started going out.
"Hey vox?" I asked looking around. He hadn't answered earlier when I rang the doorbell.

"Oh Mysta!" I heard a over lively voice say.
"Vox! Why didn't you open when I rang the doorbell?" I asked.
"Oh you did? Sorry I was.. busy!" Vox said clearly making an excuse. I let it off tho as I smelt once again the sweet smell of my future husbands amazing cooking.

"You made dinner?" I asked curiously.
"Yes come eat!" He said grabbing my wrist after I took off my shoes and coat.

The table was nicely set with extra decorations.
"Oo~ is this some kind off date?" I asked smirking at him.
"I guess you could say so.. I wanted to do something a little more special for you.. for us~" he said coming in with two plates filled with amazing food.

I looked at it as I felt my mouth watering he just laughed at me and we ate together. Talking about our day, and other drama including the drama between Shu and Luca. Pft! They're so oblivious!

"Hey Mysta." Vox called out to me.
"Mhm?" I asked taking a sip of wine.
"I have a gift for you.. in my bedroom." He said smiling innocently, but his eyes.. they told a different story.