Don't stop~ (Scaia 🤍❤️)

Art cc: I can't find the artist anywhere, all I know is that it was @Milo who uploaded it on Pinterest. I apologise on beforehand in case the artist does not allow reposting.
(Spicy, but not smut.)

_______
"Aia please everyone knows you like like Scarle!" Maria yelled as they walked to Scarles Home. They were all going to do a sleepover! Maria's idea, but since she's currently moving to another place, they are having a sleep over at Scarles!

Not that Aia minds, but Scarle gets to her everytime! And sometimes she gets slightly annoyed, because of how attractive Scarle is. It's almost as if Aia wants to just grab Scarle and protect her. It's just an instinct.

"Aia you good there?" Maria asked ringing Scarles doorbell.
"I-" she got no time to answer as the door flew open and out came a overly happy Scarle who grabbed them both into a big group hug.

"Guys! You came!" She yelled happily. Aia got a little flushed at the oldest excitement.
Cute.

"Of course we did! Why wouldn't we have?!" Maria yelled back.
"Can we stop yelling?!" I joined them in yelling.
They all looked at me and started laughing.
"Hey, what's so funny?!" I asked.
"Nothing lets go inside!" Scarle grabbed Aias hand and dragged her inside. With Maria right behind.

Maria closed the door after she was inside. Both of them taking of their jackets and shoes.
"Hey did you guys bring what I asked for?" Scarle asked.
"Yeah!" Maria said handing her a bag.
"Thanks girls!" She said winking.
Aia stopped in her tracks and Maria laughed at her.

While Scarle being as oblivious as she is just laughed too even tho she didn't understand really.
"Lets watch a movie shall we?" Maria asked grabbing snacks from the bag that Scarle was holding.
"Yes!" Scarle said running to the living room.

"Can we atleast change?" I asked.
Scarle furrowed her brows and replied:
"Sure change here." She replied with a smirk.
"SCARLE!" Aia yelled.
"The bathrooms that way~" she pointed at a door.

And Aia walked, no ran to the bathroom with her stuff. She locked the door quickly as she was already inside. Aia took a look at herself in the mirror realising the tomato that she had become.
'God Scarle! The shit you do to me..' she thought.

********

After the movie was done Maria said she was going to sleep.
"Alright!" Scarle replied.
Aia just nodded.
Maria grabbed her stuff and walked off winking at Aia before she completely disappeared. And Aia knew exactly what she meant. Lord save her.

"Uh hey Aia." Scarle asked.
"Mhm?" She answered.
"Do you maybe like somebody?"
Aia got flushed and looked away.
"Oh my god you do! Who's the lucky guy~" she said teasing.

"Who said it was a guy.." Aia replied.
Scarle stopped and looked at her.
"Oh then, who's the lucky girl!" She asked.
"Doesn't matter the 'lucky girl' isn't interested in women." Aia replied.
"How can you be so sure?" Scarle asked.

A quiet and quite unpleasant silence overtook the room as they sat there staring at eachother. Scarles mind was completely empty, while Aia had atleast 100 different thought running around multiple marathons inside her little head. She thought of what Maria said earlier today.

"Aia please everyone knows you like Scarle!"
The thought only grew and grew.
And then....

"I.." Aia started.
"I'm sorry for what I'm about to do." She said before throwing herself onto Scarle making Scarle fall on the couch with Aia on top.

Aia leaned in slowly as she noticed that Scarles eyes started shining and her cheeks were getting a little dusted with pink.

Their lips met, at first it was awkward but then it became a passionate kiss. As if they both had been wanting to do that for god knows how long.
Aia bit Scarles bottom lip. Which Scarle replied to with a quiet moan, and leaving her mouth open for Aia. After all they didn't want to wake up the sleeping Maria.

Aia explored every little inch of Scarles mouth, making sure to remember everything as she heard the older making noises. Her hands traveled down Scarles body, all the way down to her waist and the other one on her thighs.

They both pulled away for a breather.
"So it's me?" Scarle asked.
Aia rolled her eyes and went back to what she was doing before. There was a tension growing and Aia decided to step up the game.
She put her knee between Scarles legs and Scarle let out and embarrassingly loud moan.

If Maria doesn't wake up it's a miracle.

They kept going for some time until Aia pulled away and said:
"We should stop here.." she looked at Scarle who looked really hot.. her eyes were no longer shining, they were filled with lust looking at the younger girl.

"Don't stop~" she said pulling Aia back in.

Little did they know Maria was on call with Aster as they were partying about the current situation. Glad that their plan to make the lovebird realise worked!