Stupid red string. (Foxakuma 🧡❤️)

Art cc: @LIZI3_3 on Twitter as always
(Weird? Not sure..)

______
"Today we get our red strings!!" Ike yelled jumping up and down.
"What's with all the excitement.. it's not like you must love your so called soulmate.." He said opening the wrapper of a lollipop and sticking it in his a- I mean mouth.
"Mysta.. please- it ain't even that bad, people always fall in love in the end!" Shu said agreeing with Ike.

Mysta simply rolled his eyes.
"Hey guys!"  He heard a deep voice from not so far heading their way. Mysta definitely recognised this one..
"Ey Mysta! Looking nice as always my boy~" Vox. said attempting to flirt.
"Vox you're terrible at flirting but I'll take it"  Mysta said smirking at him.

"Okay lovebirds don't get all caught up! You may not even get eachother." Ike said.
"It's not like we even like eachother." Mysta said furrowing his brows at poor Ike.
"You got to admit that it would be fun tho." Vox said fist bumping his shoulder.

"Yeah, yeah whatever..

____

Through the whole school day all Mysta could think about was the red string, so many people had got it, except him. Or so it felt, there were probably some who didn't have it but.. he was one of the few.

And not only that, another thought making his mind wild was Voxs calm voice repeating the same words: "you got to admit it would be fun tho."

No it wouldn't! Like Mysta doesn't even like men. Or maybe he does.. actually now that he thinks about it.

RING
RING

Great schools over, Mysta thought packing his bag.
Now to face none other than Vox in the darn dorm. "Ugh, I hate sharing dorms with that stupid fucking moron." Mysta whispered to himself as he walked towards his dorm.

He sighed twice pretty loudly which caught other peoples attention, not that he minded. Mysta grabbed his key and unlocked the door pretty quickly.

Only to be met with the so called moron sitting on the couch in only his boxers.

Mysta covered his eyes quick turning around to lock the door.
"Geez mate, put on some pants or something!" He yelled throwing off his jacket and shoes.
"I thought you said you were straight?" Vox asked getting up and looking at Mysta up and down.

"What do you wan-." He quickly got cut off by Vox pinning him to the wall.
"Vox what the fu-." He got interrupted again but this time by Voxs lips.

Mysta didn't kiss back.. he just stood there awkwardly. He took a quickly look at his wrist.
Vox let go and said:
"It's been there for some time, I'm impressed that you didn't notice." He chuckled right after laying down on the couch again. And teasing Mysta by licking his lips.

"You're not all that bad, this'll be fun~" he said.
"Ey! Don't think you can just fuck me whenever you please his excellency!" Mysta yelled making sure Vox knew he was so not up to this.

He sighed as Vox laughed at him. With the short temper Mysta had he walked to his room locking the door after him.

He threw himself on the bed falling with extra grace. As a real drama queen!
"This stupid red fucking string!" He yelled into his pillow.

Good luck Mysta!