Checkmate! (sonnyban 💛🧡)

Art cc: @didishima on Twitter!
(Weird, but kind off spicy? Mentions of fucking and flirting!)

_________
"Your mum.." Alban said weakly panting for dear life while holding onto the table.
"Sonny! Stop!~" he screamed.

"What?! I thought you were good at chess Alban?" He said winking at him and laying down quite seductively on the table. They made eye contact, and sat there in Sonny's apartment. It was quiet, as if their eyes were communicating for them.

They didn't need to say anything..
The atmosphere was getting heavier and both of them knew just exactly what the other wanted.
"Sonny.." Alban said his voice fading as he did.

Ring
Ring

Fucking doorbell! One way to ruin a moment..
"I ah! Sorry! I'll go open it!" Alban said as the atmosphere got even more awkward by the fact that those two had just almost kissed seconds ago.

Alban walked to the door, not sure of what it was. So late at night? Who could possibly...
He opened the door.
"Hello sir! Did you order pizza?" He asked.
"No, this apartment isn't mine it's my.. my friend's, but what apartment number does it say on the order?" Alban asked wanting to help the man.

"Uh.. 207!" The strange man replied.
"Oh! I see it was a simple misunderstanding! This is apartment 206! The neighbours over there are 207!" Alban recovered pointing at the neighbours door.

The man bowed in appreciation:
"Thank you so much sir! I hope I didn't interrupt! Please have a good evening!" He said walking to apartment 206.
Alban closed the door and sighed.
Seriously?!

He was about to get his crush to fuck him and this pizza delivery guy just comes and ruins it all for poor Alban.

He walked back to the living room where Sonny was sitting and drinking his wine, possibly setting up the chess game once more.
"Alban! You're back.." he said.
"How about we make a deal! If I win this game.. you will let me make out with you." He continued.

Alban walked closer he couldn't believe his ears!
"What?!" Alban said.
"Don't act like you didn't hear me." Sonny's tone changed.

"Sorry.."

"And if you win, I'll do whatever you want me to do.." he said looking up at Alban who was standing in front of a sitting Sonny.

Silence overtook the room once again, Alban noticed Sonny's lust filled eyes.. oh goodness..
"Fine let's do this." Alban replied after some time.
He sat down and the games started!

***

After some time the winner was decided.
"Checkmate!" Alban yelled loudly.
"Ah! Damn it.." Sonny said pouting.
"Hah! Loser!" Alban continued to tease Sonny.
But soon remembered the deal they'd made.

"So about the deal.." Alban started.
"Oh yeah.. pity I really wanted to taste your lips." Sonny said attempting to flirt. Which seems to have had an effect on Alban as he went red and turned away.

"So I'll keep my promise, what do you want me to do with or for you?" Sonny asked looking at Alban with the most adorable face ever. Yet his eyes were still.. the same.

"I.." Alban said, he really wanted to get it out. Just confess his love for Sonny. He knows Sonny likes him back so why make such a big deal! They're made for each-other.

But the words are stuck in his throat.
"You what Alban.. use your words god damn it" Sonny said holding his face in what seemed to be frustration.
He heard Alban take a deep breath before looking at him dead in the eyes. The same sentence echoed in his head as his lips parted.

He was nervous his heart was beating faster and faster.

"Sonny.. I.. I want you to fuck me."