Wish you were sober.. (Psyborg 💜❤️)

Art cc: @nrnmarie on Twitter! (Marie!!)
(Weird once again prob fluff. Got really inspired by the song: wish you were sober - Conan gray.)

Ukis pov: 👀
_____
"Uki.. you're so cute.." his voice manipulated me, almost making me believe and fall for those lies..

"Fulgur, you're drunk." I usually refrain from using his name and call him fufu-chan or something else. Just the casual pet names and nicknames.. but this time, he is drunk.

"No~ Uki Baby you're so hot.." he said hugging me waist.
I got all flushed trying not to do anything.
"Fulgur you're straight, I'll get you some water.. stay here." I said.

We were currently at his house, we'd been at this party. And he got so drunk, and I needed to drive him home.

Reaching the kitchen I grabbed a glass and filled it with water.
Rushing back to Fulgurs bedroom, scared of what his drunk self might do if left alone too long.

I reached his room peeking in.. I wish I could do it, kiss him.. and believe those lies this once. In my dreams, Uki get your stupid fantasies out!

I walked in his room still kind off hesitating.
"Here your water." I said.
"I need to head home now, it's late.. I'll see you tomorrow at work, yeah?" I asked.

"Hmm... no stay.." he said pulling me in.
"Fulgur Ovid. That is enough, you have a girlfriend remember?!" I said smacking his head.
"Yeah bu-." He started.
"No buts. I don't want another girl heartbroken because of me. Last time was a mistake, let's learn from it yeah?" I asked.

"Uki, what if it wasn't.." he replied..
"Fulgur, give up. You're just drunk." I said heading out of his apartment leaving him there alone, and drunk. With his water..

******

The next morning I woke up feeling a lot better, I can't lie I was a little bit tipsy yesterday too. My bad! I thought grabbing my toasts and spreading some butter on them.

My work starts soon, I should probably be heading there soon..
I thought as I finished up my breakfast making sure I washed the dishes afterwards.

Once I got out of the house, and felt the fresh wind hit my face. It felt relieving, yesterday had been suffocating and I couldn't take it anymore.

I reached my workplace pretty quickly, it's nothing special. Just manager of a café that's all. I walked inside being met with one of the worst pictures I could picture in my head right now.

I almost puked on the place, god..
Fulgur sat there with a girl on his lap, his girlfriend..
I walked over.
"Hey!" I waved at them.
"Uki!" He said

"Yeah!" I replied he seemed to have forgotten.. I'm so stupid for making myself believe he actually wanted or liked me at all. I'm so stupid, I'm so stupid, I'm so-

"This is my friend!" He said introducing the girl.
"Oh.. n-nice to met you!" I said
"Yeah! I'm going now, you have fun tho!" She said getting up and leaving.

"Ah Uki, before you go!" He said.
"Uhm.. you didn't let me finish yesterday." He started getting up.
"What do you mean?" I asked backing up.

"I broke up with her long ago." He started.
"Uki there's no one else I want, why don't you believe me! I don't like women!" He continued.
My jaw dropped.
"I-.." was all I was able to get out.

"I know.." he said.
My mind seemed to understand all of a sudden, he wouldn't let me call him pet names if he wasn't okay with it.. and all that... it suddenly hit me..

"So?.." he asked looking at me.

"Yes." I replied smilling.