Weirdos~ (Shuca 💜💛)

Art cc: @momor4mune on Twitter! 🫶
(Fluffy fluff 😍)

______
"There's a tale, a legend told when the night was full of light.
Every thousand years the skies would shake. Every glow would fall from sight~" Shu laid there in Lucas bed, listening to a song made by his dear friend Uki Violeta.

He thought of a way to ask Luca.. he knows nothing about whether Luca likes men, nothing. But he intends on asking!

Lucy had let him in earlier, hearing the guy out as he explained why he needed to talk to Luca.

As of late, Luca had been giving Shu signs all over. But knowing the town they live in, most people were homophobic. Shu was scared that Luca happened to be one of them, and that he'd understood all those 'signs' wrong.

Shu didn't even hear Luca knock on the door of his well built room. Weird.. why would Luca even knock it's his room?

"Hey Shu.. Lucy said you wanted to talk?" He asked.
"Yeah.. uh it's about us, I'm confused Luca." Shu started.
"Oh yeah? Confused about what?" Luca asked furrowing his brows at poor Shu who seemed to realise what he was about to hit Luca with.

"So you see.. uh those last weeks or maybe days.. you've been giving me mixed signals.. about.. us." He said. Luca looked down at Shu whom was sitting down on his bed with a Tall mafia in front of him.

Luca sighed.
"And I thought I was oblivious." He said looking at Shu with a smirk.
"H-hey! It's not fair!" Shu said as a slight hint of blush crept up on his cheeks.
Luca laughed and bend down to Shu gripping his cheeks like a real auntie.

"Aren't you just adorable!" He said with a real auntie voice.
Shu saw this as a chance, to take Luca by surprise.

Shu smirked and gave Luca a quick peck on the lips followed up by one on the nose.
Luca froze and Shu laughed at his expression.
"Shubert!" Luca yelled.
Knock
Knock

"Hey lovebirds sorry to interrupt but mrs. Kaneshiro would like her son downstairs." Lucy said as she rolled her eyes.

Me and Luca went as red as tomatoes when we realised Lucy saw us being all lovey dovey.
"I'll wait for you!" I said giving him a gentle smile.
He smiled back kissing my forehead leaving his lips there for a while until Lucy interrupted.
"We ain't got all day Luca!"

"Ugh!! Coming!" He replied.
As he stood by the door he turned around and winked at me before walking fully away making sure to close the door so I felt more comfortable.
I smiled, maybe this will work out in the end?