Chapter 7

Four's POV

I got back to the apartment about an hour ago and I'm just trying to decide what to take with me to the Amity Headquarters I hope Sarah Isn't lying to me and It Isn't a trap because I don't think I can handle anymore disappointment from anyone anymore.

I get In the car and start driving to Amity Headquarters, No one has been there since the faction system broke. They were really nice for letting Her, Peter, Caleb and I stay there for the time they did and for protecting us when Eric came looking for us, and I'll be forever greatful. I then turn on the radio and hear Taylor Swift's song 'Shake It Off and I can't help It but join on singing.

"I stay up too late, got nothing In my brain"

"At least that's what people say mmmhhmmm that's what people say"

"I go on too many dates, but I can't make em stay"

"At least that's what people say mmmhhmmm that's people say"

I start shaking and dancing In my car whilst on the red light, then the song ends I calm my self down and catch my breathe. I then turn around to the car on my right and see a lady and a little girl licking a lollipop staring at me.

"What, Taytay Is my girl and I can't help It If she has the catchiest song EVER"

"I'm not drunk, now get on with your day and stop staring at me. What?" I say

The car then drives away and I arrive at Amity headquarters pumped from singing. Me and Her use to always sing, man that was the height of my life being with her and I can't believe that I may actually see her again.

I walk Into what was known as the Amity Headquarters 2 years ago before we destroyed the faction system which was very outdated In case you didn't know. I feel like the world Is a better place when everyone Is allowed to be anyone and go and do what ever they want with out feeling like they are In danger or being judged.

I finally get to our room when we were there and I rummage through our stuff but I can't see any photo's of her and Caleb so I start to think.

"If I were a photo where would I be be?"

"In the cupboard? no"

"In the shelves? no"

"Wait a minute I'm going about this all wrong, like any other photo that reminds someone of a traitor Is....Is under the bed"

I look under the bed and see a cracked photo of Tris and Caleb when they were In abnegation, they look about 6 years old, darn she was even cute at that age I guess some,things never change. The photo seems to be cracked maybe she got angry and threw It and It landed under her bed.

I unlock the four locks on the back and open up the frame seeing a gold key that Is very rusty and with the key Is a note and a map.

Dear Four,

I am sorry that things didn't turn up the way you thought, as you know I was born In abnegation by my loving parents Natalie and Andrew Prior and I feel like I cannot rest until they are back with me. A few days before my "death" I had an opportunity that came knocking at my door and I couldn't deny It. I can bring my parents back the same way Sarah Mathews brang back her sister Jeanine Mathews.

She said that If I wanted my parents back I had to fake my death and I know you are probably beating yourself knowing that I was dead.But this was my choice and I had to take It I'm sorry If you probably hate me right now and I understand If you do.

I knew you are smart enough to find this letter and you did, so the key you have opens a door and that door Is were you will find me. But In order to bring my parents back I have to.. to give my life because I am divergent and only divergent can open the machine and I will not make It, you'll probably see me dead and i'm sorry If you do but my parents are worth it, so just know that I really do love you Tobias.