Concert time!

7:30pm
。。。。

You finish up your set getting off the stage and heading back to the game room but the boys were gone, you go to their dressing room and they aren't there either.
You figure they must've done sound checks after you guys so you walk out to the tour bus.
Hoping to get your sketch books and maybe Mikey's DS out from the back.

Getting on the bus you rummage through the remnants of the forgotten blanket fort from last night, you manage to pull out a black marker and your sketchbook along with the ds.

You chirp happily at your find.

You walk back to the venue entrance and notice the line forming outside the entrance.
You walk around to get in through the side,
You hear people say your name.

"Y/n!"
You wave back and run inside before they decided to make your appearance a meet and greet.

Returning to the game room you curl up on the couch until you hear something new being played. You hadn't heard them perform this song, getting up you walk to the wings.

Gerard stands center stage washed in blue light, it clashes with his red hair but you think it's beautiful.

"The world is ugly,
But you're beautiful to me-
Are you thinking of me...now?"

You can tell he wrote this-
Those were his words his views

"I wanted you to know,
I think of you every night, everyday-
These are the eyes and the lies of the taken
These are our hearts-
But their hearts don't beat like ours.
They burn cause they're all afraid-
When mine beats twice as hard."

It about summed up both of your views on the world and life, your eyes growing wet.

Gerard looks over in the wings for a second catching your eyes glossing over with tears.

"Stop your crying- Helpless feeling,
Dry your eyes and start believing.
There's one thing they'll never take from you-"

His eyes growing wet while performing,
Little did you know he wrote this song,
As a goodbye to you when he went to propose to Lindsey.

The one thing No one could ever take from him were his memories with you.
He thought that was all he'd ever have.

But there you stood, returned to his side.

He dried his eyes and finishes the set.
The final chords echoing through the venue.
He walks over to the wings and hugs you.

"Why are you crying silly?"
He asks, you shrug.
"I dunno that song was just really beautiful."
I say half laughing. He kisses my forehead.
Holding my hand we return backstage until our call time.

We sit in the game room and I show Frank and Gerard my designs, I'm kinda shocked how Franks attitude did a complete 180 with me in the past three hours.

"Alright final call get ready you guys are on in five-" the stage manager says knocking on the dressing room door.

I sigh getting up and stretching and leaving the game room to go do vocal exercises in the bathroom.
You went over your set list in your head while you walked into the wings.