The hotel saga

1am
。。。

**smut warning*

The bus parks behind the hotel and we get our room keys from Bren.
I got my own room thankfully,
No offense to the rest of 7Stones but you wanted some alone time and your own shower away from the boys.

You throw your backpack on the floor and strip down getting into the shower.
You sigh as the hot water burns your icy skin.

You hum the words to your new favorite song,
The steam filling the bathroom.
You start singing softly-
Washing the sweat and grime out of your hair.
The smell of the lavender body wash you brought from home felt like a dream.
You sigh having to get out.
You brush your teeth,
Two sharp knocks at your door make you jump.

You walk over to the door looking through the peephole it was Gerard.
Thank fuck.
You open the door a bit,
"Can I come in?"
"Oh uh yeah hold on- I just got out of the shower gimme a sec."
You unlock the door and open it.
You smile wrapping your arms around his neck.
He lifts you up and you wrap your legs around his waist. He closes the door behind him.

He drops you on the bed your towel falling away, you try and cover up put he kisses you passionately while pinning up your hands.
"You're beautiful-
Don't you dare try to hide from me."
He growls pulling you close.
You peck his bottom lip before pulling him into a deep passionate kiss.

He grabs your thighs and sits you up on his lap,
You roll your hips against his.
He moans softly against your lips,
his hands wandering up from your thighs.
One hand planted firmly on the cup of your ass and the other on your rib cage reaching up for your breast.

You shiver at his touch he peppers kisses down your chest his hands moving to the small of your back. You roll your hips against his feeling his very apparent package between your thighs.
You smile kissing his head and running your fingers through his hair.

His hands finding you ass again as you grind your hips against his-
He moans his lips latching onto your breast making you gasp and make those beautiful little breathless moans.

God he missed you,
The smell of lavender invading his senses.
He bites you playfully-
It makes you buck your hips and shiver,
You moan echoing through the still steamy room. The softness of your skin was driving him crazy.
He pushes you onto the bed pulling his shirt off and unbuckling his belt.

He was irresistible,
Everything about Gerard was a contradiction.
He was so soft yet sharp and rough around the edges, he was so beautiful yet so insecure.
It's what you loved most about him.
How he was always changing.

You sit up and unzip his pants palming at the growing bulge just beyond your fingertips.
He shivers at your touch, his hand finding yours pressing your soft hand against himself.
You hook your fingers around the waistband of his boxers and jeans pulling them away.

His hand finds it's way to your hair,
You know exactly what he wants.
And with a face like that who were you to deny.
I swipe my tongue against the head of his cock making him pull on my hair,
"Please honey don't tease me tonight-"
He whimpers out.
You kiss down his shaft stroking the top with your soft hands, you couldn't help it.
You loved hearing him whine and whimper.
That was until you take the tip into your mouth and he bucks his hips forcing the rest of himself down your throat making you gag.
"Oh fuck honey- y/n...so sorry lovey so sorry-"
He whimpers out,
He wasn't- he loved the way you gagged on him
God he could finish right now.