The 28th

November 28th
。。。

I wake up in Gerard's arms our legs all tangled together, I shimmee my way out of the bed and start getting dressed.
I had a hankering for an iced coffee and a smoke.

I get up and get dressed quickly-
"Huh- y/n you're already awake?"
"I'm going out to get coffee,
wanna come with?"
I say kicking on my skinny jeans.
Gerard is up in a second throwing on clothes,
You hear him mutter something like,
"Fuckin love coffee.."
He was a little Caffeine fiend.
You smiled and left the hotel room to go get the other boys you were trying to make this a group Starbucks run.
But when you knock on their door they don't answer, they must still be asleep.
Gerard catches up with you he puts your hand in his, kissing him on the cheek.
We walk downstairs and out of the hotel,
We use the company car and he finds some random coffee shop.

"I wanted Starbucks-" you pout.
"Don't be a brat this probably better than that watery shit anyway." He says while parking.
You spot a book store two shops down and smack his arm to get his attention.
"What-hey what, what?" He hisses smacking your arm away.
You frantically point at a book store with a tiny sigh that says "comics sold here!"
"Awe boy howdy Mikey's gonna really regret not waking up now.
Love you baby this is gonna be a fun day."
He says smiling.

We get out of the car and head to the coffee shop, we both have scarves and sunglasses on.
Gerard went the extra mile putting on the baseball hat.
I order an iced late with honey,
And Gee gets an iced late.
He always uses those little pink sugar packets.
I liked honey better, idk why it made it...
Floral tasting?
Whatever- we get our drinks and head to the bookstore holding hands happy as can be.

Going through the book shelves,
I find some empty sketch books taking those for when I inevitably run out of paper..
Gerard is in the comic book section sipping on his Laté. I continue rummaging through the art books till I get bored and join Gerard in the Comic section. He picks out a few new editions of doom patrol and I get a copy of Harley Quinn's maid of mischief, and secretly grab a couple of romance mangas.
Gerard had a habit of teasing you for loving the corny love stories in them.
But they made your heart sing.

You hide them from his view and continue through the shop, he kisses your forehead once or twice making you chirp and smile.
You get out some headphones and your iPod out playing some music you two share headphones while you read in silence.
Your phone starts going off and you answer,
"Y/n! Where the fuck are you?
Where's the company car- we need you back here AS-" you hang up.

Wow Bren way to fuck up the vibes.

Gee noticed you change in attitude and fist bumps you, "chin up honey- maybe we should head back then- yeah?" You smile.
Nodding he helps you up.
You two pay for your books.
Heading back to the coffee shop to refill your coffees one last time before going back to the hotel.

"That was nice- I wish Bren didn't call though.
Sometimes he's a pain in my ass." You sigh.
Gerard doesn't say anything but silently agrees.
Arriving at the hotel and the guys are getting on the busses.
Mikey spots you two, Franky flips you off.
"LETS GO WHORES!" Mikey shouts.
I smile and Ger picks you up throwing you over his shoulder and running to the bus.
You get tossed in the tour bus-
Your manga falling out of your purse.
Mikey's hand goes flying to it.
"GEE I CAUGHT HER READING HENTAI-"
"Awe shit-
caught you red handed you lil gremlin."
Gerard teased making me turn red.
"That's not funny give it back!
Besides what's the difference between me reading this and your comics?
At least all of my characters are fully clothed!
I mean have you seen Robin?" I hiss.
Jumping up trying to get the manga back from Mikey who throws it to Gerard.
Gee hands it back to you while kissing your forehead.