Chapter 3

"This is gonna be awesome", Camila squealed as we walked to our school's auditorium where the try outs were being held.

I rolled my eyes, "Ugh, I can't believe I agreed to do this".

Camila was wearing a white tight, short skirt and a red off the shoulder blouse with ruffles along with red platform heels . She had put on a hell lot of makeup and had put her hair up in a loose top knot. Stella wore a dark blue denim skirt and a purple off the shoulder long sleeved shirt with black heeled boots. She had put on a light makeup and curled her hair. Addison was wearing long sleeved brown sweater and black skirt with nude colored flats. Addison too had done the same as Stella with her hair and makeup.

Meanwhile me. Well I only wore mascara which Camila forced me to wear.

Stella pushed open the door of the auditorium and we stepped inside. It looked the same as it did on any other day except for the fact that all the chairs weren't there except for three at the front in which three women were sitting at. There was a huge white canvas Infront of them and a couple of cameras and lights. There was a queue of girls on the left side of the huge canvas. A lady with shoulder length black hair holding a clipboard walked towards us.

"Hey girls", she greeted us, "Please go join the others over there", she spoke waving her hand in their direction.

We said ok and did as she told. The try outs began and I watched with despair. From the four of us Camila we the first to go. When it was her turn she confidently walked up to the front.

All this time I wasn't paying alot of attention. I was busy playing games on my phone. I only realized it was my turn when the girl behind me jabbed me in the back with one of her extra pointy nails. I glared at her and walked to the front.

"So...Lexi", the lady in the middle said checking the clipboard she was holding, "I'm Ashley, on my left is Bianca and on my right, Enid".

Ashley had long blonde hair and she looked like the person who would snap at you for the smallest thing. Enid had short brown hair and she looked really nice. Bianca looked like the person who I wanted be friend with. She was dark skinned and nose piercing which was probably the reason I like her the best.

 She was dark skinned and nose piercing which was probably the reason I like her the best

Ashley