Chapter 2

"OMG THIS IS AMAZING!", Camila squealed as the four of us walked to the parking lot.

"Jeez calm down", Stella said rolling her eyes.

"Besides", I said, "You have to win first".

"Don't spoil her fun", Addison said as Camila excitedly started texting people.

"So what do you guys think about entering?", Camila asked us.

"You can", I answered.

"No, I mean all of us", Camila said rolling her eyes.

"I'm up for it", Stella said excitedly.

"I guess", Addison said shrugging.

That's when I realized they were all looking at me.

"Who? Me?", I asked shocked and they nodded.

"No way, you guys know I don't like that kind of thing", I said.

"Please, please, please", Stella begged me.

"No freaking way", I said shaking my head.

"Come on, it's a just a try out", Camila said rolling her eyes.

I shrugged looking at my phone and texting Riley to meet me at the skate park, "Let's see".

.
.
.
.

"I don't know", Riley said, "It's up to you really".

We met at the skate park like we agreed and I asked her about the modelling try outs.

"I mean even I'm trying out and that's 'cause Axel and my friends begged me to", Riley said picking at her nails.

Axel's Riley's boyfriend and I never thought Axel would make Riley try out for modelling since he being Riley's bestfriend previous knew how she is.

"Can't believe Axel", I said smiling lightly.

"I know, that idiot of a guy", she complained.

"Glad that you even talk about me ", a voice came from behind us and the two of us whirled around to see Axel.

He grinned at us and sat down next to Riley, putting an arm around her shoulders and Riley blushed. Seeing Riley blush is rare as running into a werewolf at school which means almost never. And the only person who can make her blush is Axel and even that almost never happens.

"I didn't mean that", Riley said quickly but Axel just smiled.

"I guess I'll leave now, you'll are making us singles feel bad about our selves ", I said standing up smiling.

"You can stay", Riley said and shrugging off Axel's arm and facing him, "You leave".

"What the hell!", Axel yelled shocked.

"Dude just stay", I told Axel, "I gotta go anyway".

I walked back home and layed down on my bed thinking about the modelling try outs. Like Riley said, it's up to me to choose of I wanted to go. I'm 100% sure I won't be chosen and I guess.....it'll be fun.

I don't know. I have to make a decision by tomorrow according to Camila since the try outs are the day after and we need to pick a perfect outfit.

The next day

"I'll try out", I told my friends.

They all cheered and started planning a whole shopping spree while I scrolled through Instagram. All the girls from my school posting about trying out and everyone was more hyped since Teen Life is only casting a model from our school. Every social media platform was filled with stuff about the tryouts and I was getting sick of it.

I turned off my phone and turned to my friends, "So when is this shopping spree you're planning?", I asked.

"Today", Stella answered, "Right after school".

"Ok, I guess", I shrugged, "Just got to drop my sister off at home and we can use my car".

.
.
.

"Leah hurry up", I groaned as she continued taking out things from her locker and shoving them into her backpack.

School just finished and we going to shopping after dropping Leah at home.

"Why are you in such a rush?", she asked finally zipping her backpack up.

"My friends and I are going shopping for an outfit for tomorrow's try outs, I decided to try out too", I said walking towards the entrance, Leah following me.

"Wait I need and outfit too", she said grabbing my shoulder and stopping me, "Take me too".

I sighed, I didn't have the time or energy to argue, "Fine".

"Thanks sis", she thanked me and ran out.

I followed her to my car and saw my friends waiting for me there, "What took you so long?", Addison asked adjusting her glasses.

"Leah and she's coming shopping with us", I answered unlocking my car.

Stella sat in the passenger seat next to me and Camila, Addison and Leah sat at the back. We arrived at the mall in no time and Camila said she was going to be supervising what I'm going to be buying since she doesn't trust me not to wear just a pair of jeans and a shirt to the try outs.

But shopping with Camila was torture. She didn't let me pick out anything I want so after a while I told her I was going to the rest room and decided to do the shopping on my own. And that was a great since I found an outfit in less than fifteen minutes time.

I messaged my friends in our group chat and Leah to meet me by my car when they're done.

The next day

I was woken up my Leah today and she was already dressed in the outfit she bought yesterday.

"WAKE UP WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!", she yelled throwing pillows at me.

I groaned and sat up messing up my hair, "Seriously, I'm sleepy".

"Get up", she said climbing on to my bed and pushing me off it.

I walked to the bathroom and had a quick shower and then I decided to use Leah's hair straighteners to straighten my hair.

Once that was done I took out the clothes I bought yesterday. Its a white sleeveless cropped shirt with a pair of blue ripped jeans  and white sneakers.

 Its a white sleeveless cropped shirt with a pair of blue ripped jeans  and white sneakers

It actually looked like what I would wear on a normal day, minus the crop top. I ran down the stairs and saw Leah waiting for me, her arms crossed , "Hurry up", she said hitting me with her backpack.

"Jeez chill, we won't be late", I said climbing in to the car, "I hate you all for making me do this".