Chapter 13

After getting in to huge trouble with my parents I decided not to go to school. I spend the entire day watching Netflix and eating ice cream. Not a bad way to spend a school day.

It was around 3.00pm when Asher facetimed me.

"Hey Lexi did you go to school?", he asked.

"Nah, though I did get into a hell lot of trouble with my parents", I replied.

He smiled and spoke, "Anyway come over, let's do something I'm bored here".

"Mmm sure I'll be right there".

I got off my bed, changed my clothes and ran a brush through my hair before heading out to Asher's. I walked there since for some reason I wanted him to drive me home.

.
.
.

Once I arrived I rang the doorbell and he opened it almost immediately.

"Were you standing by your door or something?", I asked laughing.

"Yep, was waiting for you".

We went up to Asher's room and the two of us had alot of fun doing dumb and random tiktoks. Which we never posted, they were just for fun.

We were watching one of them and laughing hella hard when the doorbell rang. The two if us walked down the stairs still laughing our heads off.

Asher opened the door, trying very hard to keep a straight face. Cathy stood outside dressed in a skirt in which should go in the world's shortest skirts book ( I don't know if they have such a thing though)

"Hey Asher, I was wondering if you were busy today?".

"Um..yeah I am", He answered which actually made me feel happy since he was with me.

"Oh I'll see you at work then", she said visibly glaring at me.

I shrugged at her and leaned back agasint a wall out of her view.

"Ok bye", Asher said and he closed the door.

We went back to his room and I layed down in his bed. Asher walked in and tripped because of his own earphones which were lying on the ground.

But when he tripped he ended up inches from my face. I was practically trapped between his arms and both our eyes were wide open in shock.

And I did something I never thought I would but I knew I won't regret it. I actually kissed him. He responded immediately and the kiss got more intense. He put his arms around my waist and pulled me closer.

I honestly wished we could do this more often but now  wasn't the time to mention that. Asher broke the kiss and stared down at me but I could make eyecontact with him. His hand travelled to my shirt and he unbuttoned it.

I pulled his shirt off as he started kissing me again. Then he placed his lips on my neck, my hands grabbed onto his hair as I moaned in pleasure.

Just as his hands were about meet my chest his phone rang.

"Fuck", he groaned getting off of me.

I frowned and sat up. He glanced at his phone and groaned in frustration.

"Fuck that bitch, Cathy, I'm blocking her", he said and turned of his phone.

"That was ruined", I spoke buttoning up my shirt.

He nodded and turned to me, "Don't worry, we'll continue it tomorrow".

I laughed, "I got to go before my parents get back.

"Mmm, I'll drive you home".

.
.
.

Once we reached my house I was just about get out of the car when Asher placed a hand on my thigh and leaned forward and kissed me, "See you tomorrow".

"See you".