Chapter 11

We stood up on the stage facing the crowd of crazed fans. They were chanting our names in the order of which we were standing in.

The amazing feeling I got when they chanted my name can't be explained. The first in line to speak was a girl called Cathy. She I knew was 19, the same age as Asher.

 She I knew was 19, the same age as Asher

Cathy

"Hi everyone!", she spoke, "Let me start off by saying how happy I am to meet you guys and I hope everyone watching at home's enjoying too".

I didn't know this was been shown on TV. Will my friends and parents watch it?

"Anyway...", she continued speaking.

After her two more people, who's name I don't know spoke and they it was my turn. I looked down at the mic I was holding nervously.

I held it up to my mouth and spoke, "Hey guys!".

And that was all I couldd say before the crowd started cheering for me. I grinned back at them and spoke again , "So I hope you'll are enjoying the show".

After each line I spoke the fans cheered, "I don't really know what to say since it's my first time...so let's just say I have met an amazing friend here", I gestured towards Asher and the fans started cheering louder.

"And I hope I get to continue modelling but this may come as a surprise, modelling was never an option I had planned for my career. The only way I got here is because my best friends forced me to audition with them. So a huge thank you to Stella, Camila and Addison, without you'll I won't be here. Um..that's all I got to say, enjoy the rest of your night guys, bye".

.
.
.
.

Once the speeches were over we had a game to play. Truth or Dare.

"Asher, truth or Dare?", the host asked him.

Our host is a really cool and fun guy called Marc.

Marc

"Truth", Asher asked and smiled at the crowd and his fangirls squealed louder than ever.

"Hmm", Marc went through the papers he was holding which had some of the fans most asked questions, "Right, found it. Asher is there anyone you like? At work? Or from someone else?".

"Maybe", he smirked and leaned back in his chair, "On second thought, I guess I have. This girl, she's.....I don't know how to describe her but yes I have someone in mind".

His fans got louder a chanting the same sentence, "Who?!".

"Oh", he said his smirk fading, "I can't say it just yet, but you guys will all know one day".

Marc nodded and turned to me, "Lexi, our amazing new model, you're turn. Truth or Dare?".

"Dare", I answered without any hesitation.

"So you said you're closest to Asher from you're company?", he asked and I nodded.

Marc walked towards me and whispered my dare in my ear. I laughed out loud after hearing and that drove the fans wild with curiosity.

"Ok I'll do it", I told Marc and he grinned.

I took a deep breath and walked towards Asher. He looked confused. I stopped when I was close enough to him. Then I turned towards the crowd and smiled, "You guys will be surprised in just a few minutes".

I turned back to Asher and sat down on his lap facing him. Asher looked shocked. I moved agasint him and he gulped.

And just in a matter of seconds I was practically grinding against him in front of a huge crowd. Asher first looked shocked at hell but after a few seconds he relaxed and placed his hands on my waist and held me.

I had to do this for two minutes straight. I felt him getting hard and I glanced at his face. He face was practically red and was sweating by now. I stopped and looked at Marc and I guess he understood since be spoke.

"Ok um..that's enough", he said.

I mouthed an apology to Asher as I stood up. He placed his hands on his lap and nodded at me.

I walked back to my seat awkwardly and sat down. As soon as I did a huge scream rose from the crowd. Most of them were from fan boys saying that they want me to do the same to them and fangirls saying that Asher looked so hot when he was sweating.

I feel kinda bad thought I should have done that not in front of a huge crowd.

.
.
.

The show finished and we were leaving when I saw Asher by his car. I ran up to him, even though I had know idea what I was gonna say.

"Hey Asher, I'm so sorry about what happened", I apologised wringing my hands together.

He smiled at me, "No need to be sorry, that was....hot".

I blushed and looked down and Asher chuckled, "Honestly you don't need to be worried, like I said, it was hot. Sure it was awkward at first but I was more at ease afterwards right?".

"I guess", I shrugged.

"Anyway Lexi can you stay over today?", he asked rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

"Yeah..ok", I answered.

"Great let's go", he said.

I got in to his car and relaxed.

.
.
.

Wow ! His house looks amazing. I just realized that even though he has been over to my place I've never seen his house.

"Are you that surprised Lexi?", he chuckled.

"This is huge Asher", I said.

"That's not the only thing that's huge, I have".

"Not in the mood", I rolled my eyes and stepped out of his car.