Chapter 14

A phone call woke me up the next morning. I groaned as I checked the caller ID. It was Ashley.

"Hey Ashley", I greeted her as I answered her call.

"Hello Lexi, I need to talk to you. Meet me at 10.00 am. Don't be late", she said and ended the call.

I stood up and had a quick shower and got dressed in a pair of sweat pants, a tank top and a oversized shirt which I left unbuttoned. Pulling on my shoes I left the house to meet Stella.

 Pulling on my shoes I left the house to meet Stella

.

.

.

"So you're skipping school for this shoot?", Addison asked and I nodded.

"We have a test in Math!", she yelled and I rolled my eyes.

"Really this is practically my career, I don't give a damn about a test", I spoke.

Camila and Stella walked up to us and Stella was blushing like hell.

"What happened to you?", I asked.

"I made her confess to Leon", Camila answered and Addison and I gawked at her.

I haven't been able to do that no matter how long I knew her for.

"How?!", I asked.

"I tole her if she doesn't the entire school would know".

"That's cruel", Addison said.

"It's not besides it worked", Camila glared at us.

I nodded it agreement but then I noticed the time, it was 9.30am.

"I gotta go guys", I said before I took off running towards the back entrance of the school.

.

.

.

.

"Hey! What's up?", I asked as I walked into her office to see her with Bianca and Enid.

"Well thing is there is a lot of rumors going around saying that you and Asher are dating and fans don't like that", Enid said.

"It's not true and what's wrong with it?".

"We know it's not true but there is a rule that says to models from our company can't date each other", Ashley said, "So we cannot let our company's reputation go down and that's why we're firing you".

"It's nothing personal", Bianca and Enid said in unison.

I stood there with a expression on pure shock on my face.

"You're kidding", I said.

"Unfortunately no", Bianca spoke.

"We would have fired Asher too but with him being on of the top models and one of the oldest we're not doing so".

"O-ok then....I'll leave then", I said and ran out of the room.

I ran through the corridors and towards the door but I bumped into Asher.

"Hey Lexi!", he greeted me with a grin but his grin faded when he saw my face.

"What happened?", he asked.

So I told him everything.

"Are you serious!?", he yelled startling the people around us.

"Quiet down", I said clamping a hand to him mouth, "Besides it doesn't matter".

Asher shrugged and held my hand and walked out and I had to follow obviously.

"I guess I can date you now?", he said.

"What?", I asked mildly surprised.

"You heard what I said, what do you say?".

"I guess".

His smile was so wide no matter how hard he tried to hide it. I might not be a model anymore and any dream of mine about having my very own fandom is done. But at least I have Asher.

THE END