Chapter 6

Turns out that I'll be starting modeling sooner than I expected. Tomorrow by 7.00pm I had to be at Teen Life and we're gonna start as soon as I get there. I also had to work part-time at Starbucks since I offered to and to make matters worse Mom was so mad when we got home.

She yelled at me for being an "irresponsible child", and that if I continued this way I'll never be able to be a proper model or whatever for that matter. I tried explaining to her that I simply got held up at something else but Mom's so stubborn she didn't even listen to me which pissed me off and stormed off to my room.

I decided not to eat dinner since Ashley told me that I need to lose more weight so I decided to start working out and dieting. Honestly I never thought that a day would come where I would start dieting cause I'm not obsessed with being stick thin like someone the girls in our school. I closed my eyes and layed down on bed, today was a hell of a long day.

.

.

.

I woke up at 6.00pm sharp due to my alarm clock and since I need to start working out. I decided to go for a run around the neighbourhood. Today's gonna be one of my busiest days. I got to work out, go to school then to Starbucks and lastly the magazine shoot.

I had a quick shower and brushed my teeth. I got dressed in outfit fit for working out. A black tank top and a pair of shorts along with a jacket.

I stepped out and it felt kinda cold but I ignored it and started running

I stepped out and it felt kinda cold but I ignored it and started running. Once I was done it was 7.30 am and I was starting to feel really tired. I then went to a place in the park which had exercise equipments like and outdoor gym.

 I then went to a place in the park which had exercise equipments like and outdoor gym

.
.
.

School was still hella stressful with Camila being mad at me and since Addison's her BFF she was totally on her side. Stella obviously agreed with me saying that Camila was being ridiculous but that didn't change anything.

I sighed as I entered Starbucks, I saw Drake by the counter and he waved at me. I waved back and walked towards him.

"I'm surprised you showed up", he said smiling.

"I keep my promises boy", I said and he told me to follow to the staff room.

"Remember yesterday?", I smirked leaning closer to him.

"Oh god Lexi stop", he blushed and tried really hard not to laugh.

He stopped and handed me some items of clothing.

"Here, your waitress outfit, and please this time change on the restrooms", he said in a pleading tone.

"Sure Drake", I emphasised his name and gave him a quick kiss on his cheek before I walked off to get changed.

I stole a glance back at him to see him blushing like crazy and I laughed slightly, he's cute.

.
.
.

I walked nervously past the long hallways inside Teen Life. People were rushing around and a few people I've seen on Teen Life magazines were there too. My phone chimed and I took it out to see a message from Drake.

Which school do you go to? I wanna take u somewhere after school. Um...simple date, IDK . I'll pick u up, it read.

I was gonna text him back when someone tapped my shoulder. A really tall guy with silky black hair. I can tell it silky just my looking at it and I  had a sudden urge to run my hands through his hair.

"I haven't see you around here before", he said shoving his hands inside his pockets.

"Um..yeah I'm new", I explained.

"New who? I wish my makeup artist, you're pretty hot", he said making me blush.

I don't what was happening to me, I'm not the one to blush at simple things like that.

He smirked and leaned down to my height making me look him in the eyes, "Lexi, you're the new model everyone's talking 'bout".

I nodded and he smirked and grabbed my phone out of my hands.

"Hey!", I yelled but he was fast.

He handed it back to me before I could even blink. Then he took out his phone and did something. I got a notification and when I checked it, it was from this guy in front of me, who had saved himself on my phone as Asher.

It read, Date tomorrow night. 8.00pm. Be ready babe.

He turned round to walk away and I was still standing there shocked. Then he stopped and turned back to, "By the way it's not a question, it's already confirmed".

And just like that I earned a date with two boys on the same day.