Grooming The Devil

:⊱ ────── {.⋅ ⸸ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

The Devil sat at his throne, his legs crossed over each other. The furry beast was trying to read the newspaper from the overworld as more ignorant critics had judged his tactics. On usual occasions The Devil would be filled with controllable rage although this time was slightly different. Every few seconds The Devil would slide his claws down his jagged fur and start excessively scratching. He was extremely agitated by the feeling under his fur. This had never happened before, he hadn't been this itchy for years! At least every two days by routine he has a grooming session which is held by Henchman, who is currently on a small vacation... This may contribute to the intense itchy feeling The Devil was experiencing. He was simply dirty, his fur hadn't been cleaned in 2 weeks! After losing a bet to Henchman he promised him a 3 week vacation! And well...The Devil hasn't exactly bathed since then... Why can't he bathe himself? well he has become too dependent on others helping with everything non-Satan related he had honestly forgotten common caring, which was honestly sad for someone who is... upon millions of years old.

Dev leaned back in his throne, he was trying his very best to stay focused on his paper without having the intense urge to itch, yet that wasn't working out for him. His eye started to twitch and his claws started to seep into the newspaper slowly tearing it. He couldn't take it anymore! This was driving him insane! He burnt the newspaper in his hands and threw them onto his body. His claws extended and he began aggressively scratching all over his body. Little bits of black fur sprayed off him and onto the floor causing a small puddle of fur beneath him. Dirt also seemed to fall off and onto the ground. The itch was unbearable! Not even his claws were helping his case. He unhinged his teeth and extended them into sharp blades, he started to gnaw at his arms and legs trying to relieve the pain, he looked mental. His big red eyes were spiralling, he looked deranged... this is what happens when you haven't got your minion looking after you. Sure, he could get absolutely anyone to bathe him, but he refuses. He has extremely noticeable scars on his back where his wings once were and he absolutely hates comments on them, any kind of comment, he also isn't comfortable with any demon touching him. He has known Henchman for years and for years he has served him, he sees the little guy as family now, someone he can fully trust, he also knows not to mention the scars, and he never makes The Devil feel uncomfortable. But there has to be someone who can help the poor guy... right?

The 6 foot, broad yet slick Dice man strolled in, his hands held onto his blazer straps as he entered through the elevator, he simply wanted to discuss something about their next big show in hell- well... he was about to until he stopped in his tracks, he flinched back as he watched the Devil start to draw his own blood from his arms. What the hell was he doing?! King was quick to intervene, He raced over and nabbed away The Devil's arms, he held them above his head and glared into his eyes, The Devil continued to try to bite at them although they had been removed from his reach.

"What are you doing!?" Dice exclaimed, his pitch of voice raising from pure shock.

"IT'S MY DAMN FUR! IT'S ALL... ITCHY AND STUFF!" Devil yelped, he looked exhausted as if he had been at this for a few days now.

Dice sniffed and screwed up his nose, he removed his hands and quickly blocked his nose

"You stink! when was the last time you bathed?!" Dice yelped.

"2 weeks ago, why?" Dev awkwardly laughed.

"2 WEEKS AGO?! No wonder ya all... delusional! you probably have fleas!" Dice squealed.

"I DO NOT! Besides, it's impossible to get fleas down here because of the intense heat." Dev huffed and crossed his arms... which didn't last long as he started to dig his claws into his skin.