Dice's Jealousy Part 2

King Dice knew something was off... Devil was staring blankly at him with no emotion, that is never ever good, then Henchman had a big smug grin on his face... he didn't did he?

"So... Henchman has told me a few things..." The Devil started.

Dice gulped and swayed anxiously as he listened, he could feel the sweat dripping from his forehead.

"Oh? haha! What... things?" He could feel his throat becoming dry by the moment.

Devil raised a brow at his sudden nervousness, he leaned back in the throne.

"Well... I know that he knows." Devil spoke with no tone... was he mad?! Dice had no idea! But he was full on panicking! What if The Devil was mad? What if he ends their relationship here?! He had to say something!

"Boss- Please I can explain I just-"

"Stop." The Devil cut him off. "Were you rude to Henchman?" Devil raised a brow.

Dice couldn't believe what he was hearing?! Henchman snitched on him?! Why?! Because he hurt is wittle feelings? That smug bastard!

"Boss please, I can explain I-"

"Were you mean to Henchman, Yes or no?" Devil snapped.

"No!" Dice cried.

The Devil raised a brow.

"Let me make it more clear for you Dice. Did you tell Henchman that you took his job?" The Devil asked with a crooked brow.

Dice couldn't believe this! He crossed his arms and looked away with a sharp glare at Henchman.

"Yes." He simply spoke.

"But Dev, please- let me explain!" Dice was begging him.

The Devil handed the important papers to Henchman, he let out a small huff and shook his head.

"Dice... Hun, I am not mad... I'm just disappointed. I thought you would have known better than that? Henchman doesn't mean you, nor us, any harm... I am not even upset that you told him! I... was probably going to tell him anywho, I could never keep something like that from him... but the fact you were rude to him? That is something that I can't just let slide... Henchman... means a lot to me, you know that. But that doesn't mean you don't mean the world to me! I love you, both of you. Sure, in different ways, but you both are something important to me. Also, Henchman, I'm not an idiot, I know you would have been rude back, For hell sake you tattle tale'd on him! So don't act so innocent." Devil snapped at the purple imp, he wanted to show Dice that Henchman didn't just 'get away' with everything, he too, gets in trouble.

"Duh... Sorry boss..." His smug grin dropped and his eyes darted down, he started fiddling with the papers, he didn't like disappointing the boss just as much as Dice.

The Devil rubbed his eyes tiredly and stood up from his throne.

"Dice, you and I have something special... and Henchman, Dice is not taking your job... whether he thinks so or not, now enough of this bickering? We have a place to run. I don't have time to deal with this childish banter between the two of you!" Devil exclaimed.

Dice didn't look up, he held his head down in embarrassment, he hated disappointing The Devil, He felt like a failure every single time, He knows that the Devil loves him... and annoyingly Henchman too... but he just wished he could have Dev all to himself...

The Devil gave a sympathetic look at Dice, he could see how sad he was. He slipped his paw under his chin and moved his head up, he stared into Dice's eyes for a moment. He shook his head with a simple smile.